[Life In The Raw] Return of Hothole2fuck

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

You guys should remember a post of mine, about a hot tall white bottom, milky bubble butt, smooth hole, great body. I fucked him on the porch at night. Hothole2fuck from bbrt. He hit me up this morning.

"what would you say if I asked to drop by strip

and bend over for ur cock - right now?"

I told him to come over.

Within ten minutes he was at my door.

"So you were in the area?" I asked.

"Yeah, I was at a buddies house." he answered.

"A buddy, or someone that loaded you up."

With a smile he said. "Someone that loaded me up."

I smiled. Little secret guys, I love a cum filled ass.

We kissed and undressed, my dick getting hard in my basketball shorts. We were both naked and he was on his knees, taking him into my mouth. I lifted him up and he was on my bed on all fours. I slid my dick into his cum filled hole, instantly feeling the semen flood that he was holding inside of his fucked cunt. I pounded him hard, making the cum churn up on my dick, frothy, thick and white.

"Man, I missed your thick dick in my hole."

I kept plowing his ass, and once again, just like that night on the porch, he was moaning like a bitch and begging for my load. The smell of sweat and cum filling the air. I put him on his back and we made out fiercely while I pounded his hole. His hole was twitching while I pounded, his manpussy making mini earthquakes on my dick. This was such an amazing feeling and I shot my morning load deep into his guts. He told me how much he needed that and that we need to do it much sooner than later.6205496180732721325-5543903292795980671?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.