[Frat Boy] Return of the Cumslut

Feeder

Click here to see Frat Boy Cunt's original blog post...

Howdy all! So I know I haven't been updating here too much for a long long time, but that's about to change! This cumslut is about to launch himself back in the game harder than ever before, and I'll make sure to bring you along for the ride.

Coming up I will be devoting a good five day period to celebrating my return to total sluthood. From August 1-5 I plan on doing lots of things - and lots of guys - I've been wanting to do for too long and haven't yet. Some of the ideas I have in the works include a return to Slammer sex club in LA, hopefully some hot video and photo shooting, and some kind of gangbang and/or all-day breeding party with my hole as the party favor! I'd love to hear any and all ideas from you as well as to things I should do during that time (and any time), goals (how many cocks/loads per day? at once? total?), challenges, dares, requests, etc. If you'll be in LA during that time, let me know as well!8357211063754223679-8555640469870246676?l=fratboycunt.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.