My Last Load...

Kjm41483897

... was from my current boyfriend. Ok pretty tame for these forums I know, but after being sexually active for sixteen years he's the first guy to ever cum in my ass bare.

I first had sex with a guy when we were both 16. It was his first time too. We fooled around and eventually we fucked bare, taking turns topping for a five mins or so each for about half an hour. We were both understandably pretty bad, and ended up just jerking ourselves to cumming while laying next to each other.

After that almost all of my boyfriends have been bottoms. I'm quite happy to top or bottom but they all preferred to take it, so even the ones that I was with long enough to stop using condoms I would always be the one loading them up, or if I did hop on their dicks and ride them they never came.

Now, finally, I have a boyfriend who is just as versatile as me. I still kinda end up topping more, but I think that's more just because I'm so used to taking things in that direction in bed, but when he does fuck me it's the best I've ever been topped. Sometimes we'll fuck one way then the other, so we both get to cum inside the other, which is by far my favourite.

My last load was Sunday. It was actually ten loads... Dallas Midtowne Spa - I was given one when I was in a sling, three through a gloryhole, and six in the room I rented. my favourite was through the gloryhole. I do not need to see who is fucking me. I just need to feel the man unload where it counts - this ass.

• Upvote 2