[Life In The Raw] Victory

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

There is a moment a triumph that is felt in a bathhouse when you don't have to settle. When the man that you wanted more than the air you breathe invites you into his room. And when you walk out of his room, everyone sees you leaving, satisfied.

Last night at Hollywood Spa was my moment.

This guy was huge, a fucking huge tattooed bodybuilder. Big arms, big pecs, big legs, big muscle butt. He made small talk, he went to go shower. I walked around and didnt see anyone else I wanted. I saw him again and he told me he was in the mood to bottom. He went to his room, he bent over the bed. His huge fucking globes spread apart, I saw my prize, and it was a sweet tasting hole. I darted in and out, his grunts were manly and hungry, I stood up lubed up my dick, and slid into his hole.

I fucked slowly, enjoying the load that was inside of him already.

"The kid only lasted 5 minutes in my hole before he came."

I smiled and was determined to give him more than just 5 minutes. Or rather, I was determined to have more than 5 minutes of this muscled cunt. I grined into his hole, holding his globes in each hand. I picked up the pace and nailed him, sliding in and out of his smooth manpussy. Coming all the way out and jamming it back in. A simple fuck, just a top nailing a bodybuilder, no frills, just sweat. And soon, an explosion of cum deep in his ass. I felt my dick pulse as I emptied my semen into his hole. I pulled out and he cleaned off my cock.

:Thanks" we both said.6205496180732721325-2417305109595375200?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.