Pensacola Memorial Day Wknd Or Iml? - Loads!

MixedMuscleBear

Guest PozGoat

IML might just be the hottest thing going if a person knows where to be to maximize the festivities. The host hotel turns into a gigantic bathhouse. Then there is steamworks and other various venues in boystown etc..

Steamworks typically has a line of leatherpigs out the door and waiting to get in. IML to me is a gay mecca that every faggot needs to experience at least once. I lived in lakeview, Chi for years and was steps from SW. IML was always a special event even though I lived in the heart of one of this planets best gay scenes, IML made it even more special.

I now live in Denver but will likely make the trip to Chi annually or every other year for IML.

Sounds hot! I've reserved the host hotel at IML & also a hotel at Pensacola, just have to decide which one to cancel. The pics of the men on Pensacola beach are hot, just not sure if they are piggy like me & will give me what I want

IML might just be the hottest thing going if a person knows where to be to maximize the festivities. The host hotel turns into a gigantic bathhouse. Then there is steamworks and other various venues in boystown etc..

Steamworks typically has a line of leatherpigs out the door and waiting to get in. IML to me is a gay mecca that every faggot needs to experience at least once. I lived in lakeview, Chi for years and was steps from SW. IML was always a special event even though I lived in the heart of one of this planets best gay scenes, IML made it even more special.

I now live in Denver but will likely make the trip to Chi annually or every other year for IML.