[Anon BB Geek] Cock will Breed a Bubble Butt

Feeder

Click here to see Anon BB Geek's original blog post...

002.jpg

Took an informal survey today of how many tops give in to their primal desires.

It was a simple but insinuating CL ad. "bbutt fuck scene" was the title; that first word could refer to the bubble butt pic attached or bareback fucking. In the ad, if you wanted to "use" the ass and "fuck it full" then I'd send you a vid of that same bubble butt in "the scene", and you'd reply if you were game. It also said NEG DDF only.

The vid left no doubts. It immediately started with an ass bouncing doggie style, and between the bubble butt cheeks bouncing was what might be a raw cock pounding the btms hole. Just a minute later you hear the top ask "you ready for my load?", the bottom says "yea give me ur load". The top furiously fucks, plants his cock balls deep in the ass, and lets out HUGE groans. He pulls a cummy raw cock out of the btms used hole.

just-loaded.png

So tops watching knew the scene was fucking an ass bareback and they found out the scene was a slutty btm needing to be loaded up with cum. 20 replied to the CL ad. Only one was a bear and one was a daddy. The rest were 20-40, fit, "GL". Almost all said safe/covered/rubbers only. After sending the vid, 5 replied ... very quickly.

I find it kinda hot that a ddf safe only top still wants to shove his raw cock up a boys ass and breed it full of cum. Maybe I should have gone to the hotel in the ad and propped my ass up ;)2317501586864469346-3747983524249938501?l=anonbbgeek.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.