Louisville Loads

mdestry

Have a semi-regular that is always up for a good fuck, morning, noon or night. He's fairly short - about 5'8, but his BBC is truly big - and he pounds it deep when he cums, i caught up with him last night after a bad day at work. I really just wanted to get used and pounded, and he was available. So I drove into Old Louisville, found a spot on Fourth Avenue, and went around back to his apartment. He was naked, semi-hard, and opened the door wide, i took my time coming in, letting anyone looking see what was about to happen.

No talk was necessary. We went back to his bedroom and he threw a clean sheet across the bed. The place was a wreck as usual - food wrappers everywhere, dust and trash. I'm sure I could find a crack pipe without having to look too hard. I knelt down and sucked him until he was hard. He grabbed the back of my head and shoved his dick all the way down my throat a few times - a nice choking sensation for me.

After a bit, I stood up and went face-down on the bed. After some hot rimming, he lubed up and slid in slowly, letting me get used to the length. Once I was, the ride started.

We fucked for about 30 minutes, in every position. For the first time, he started kissing - always gets me very hot. With his dick up my hole and his tongue in my mouth (and some smoke in my lungs from the ride over), I was crawling with lust.

He turned me over and wrapped his arm around my neck, and squeezed. Yes! I love to be choked while I get fucked. He whispered in my ear, "Are you my bitch?" I couldn't answer - no air. "I said, ARE YOU MY BITCH, BITCH?" I finally choked out, "Yes, daddy, breed your bitch."

"You want that poz cum in your hole?"

"Yeah, fill it up, shoot in me. Breed me. Do it."

"I'm breeding you right now, bitch," he said it over and over as he continued to slam me so hard tha I could not feel him shooting - only could sense the growing wetness as he emptied his balls into me. Eventually, he let go of my neck, kissed me tenderly, and got up. I am still bruised, and it feels awesome.

• Upvote 1