[Bare Sqwhirl] Semi Hard

Feeder

Click here to see Bare Sqwhirl's original blog post...

Okay I'm at work the other day and this woman comes up and ask for some help. I follow her over to a desk that we sell and in the chair is her twink of a son. He's sitting there texting while his mom and I discuss the desk and related office pieces. I leave to retrieve some print outs on the collection. When I come back I look at he son who was now turned way from the desk but he had his back to his mom and facing me. The guy is probably about 17-18 kind of skinny with glasses, nice hairy legs and blond buzz cut, I guess would stand 5'9"-5'10" probably weighed in at 140 lbs soaking wet.

01+(2).jpg

I glance down at him and I notice the little shit is semi hard. He's wearing a pair of lacrosse style work out shorts and obviously a a pair of boxers underneath those. Through the fabric I could clearly make out the mushroom head of his cock and he had some might sizable girth and length. I guess whoever he was sexting with was getting him worked up so either he has a bottom buddy or slutty bitch that he's keeping happy. After noticing it I couldn't look his mom in the eye. I just thought it was funny at the end his mom asked him to come along she wanted to look around the store some more.

3be6.jpg

He only commented that he would catch up with her, I guess he wanted to make sure his hard on drifted down. I bet he's looking forward to starting college soon, since that was why mom mentioned she was getting him the desk. Maybe I'll see him on MH or run into him . God I would have loved to help him, hate to see a hard on go to waste. The whole situation was kind of odd but so fucking hot, I wonder if his mom knew he was a horndog.4615634577739098708-5263423377404673849?l=baresqwhirl.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.