[My Load Deep In You] Four Loads

Feeder

To see My Load Deep In You's original blog post click here

I haven't posted about the last four loads I dumped, and that's because two of them weren't all that spectacular. Today's was great; I woke up at 5:30, horny as hell, logged on to the net, and got hit on immediately. I went over to his house and let him do his job. This dude is a fantastic cocksucker. He gave my cock the love and attention it deserves, and when I unloaded, he kept a little in his mouth to snowball. Perfect!! The guy before that, on the 21st of July was very good also. He pulled off right when I was beginning to shoot, so he got a bit on his chest. It was hot cuz he's got red hair, green eyes, and is totally cute. The two other guys before him, were totally unremarkable, so much so that I can't remember what they look like, or even where they live. I think maybe I'm getting in the mood for a boyfriend. I haven't had one in over ten years, so the thought of having one is kind of daunting...2856469041485238199-7916208122630315059?l=myloaddeepinyou.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.