[Bottom Tales] 1st ASS BLOG!!!

Feeder

Click here to see the original blog post on Bottom Tales...

object001_1.jpgHorny and excited about the launching of my new blog I decided to log into A4A to find a raw top to play with.

After a couple of hours of boring little dick guys sending me messages I cam across the perfect “TOP”. His profile stated he stood 5’11”, 175pds, had a 34inch waist and was muscular built with a 10inch tool.

He hit me up and said sup... Now normally “Sup’s” annoy me due the vague nature that I quickly ignore and move to the next. However curios I sent a message back “ just chilling looking to freak, horny as hell you?”

He said same. I asked if he read my profile bottomtales? He said fo sho and I want to take a pic of my dick in your ass...

I said alright bet it up. We set a time for 11:30am he was located 20 min away but I need to take a shower and complete the necessary prep work lol..

Anyways after my prep work I decided to indulge in some 420 to relax. Around 11:45 pm just when I was about to call and check how far along the “Top” was... I guess I was getting inpatient... The door bell rang and when I opened it I was presently surprise.

His pic, stats and smile were all on key. He had smoker lips and smelled the after burn of my 420. He asked if I wanted to match one and I said sure.

After a couple of puffs he started to make himself comfortable and undress both of us. I was starting to feel my 420 and was ready to officially start our hook up.

Once we were naked he picked me up and flipped me upside down and started to suck, lick, and burry his face into my ass. I was busy gagging and swallowing his 10 inch tool and he began to moan....

After a few minutes of the totally hot 69 action he flip me over and started to suck my neck as he held my phat ass in his big hands.

He pulled me up and down while his dick rubbed against my wet hole lubricated with our shared spit. Before I notice he was kissing me long and deep and penetrating my throbbing warm hole...

He reached over for what I thought was going to be my PJUR analyse me! I was wrong lol... He grabbed the unfinished 420, lit it up placed it in my mouth and said smoke on this while he flipped me over on my bed.

I was laying on my stomach puffing away while he was eating me out. He licked my hot hole all the way up my crack to my back. From my back up my spin and started sucking my neck. While he was sucking my ear he was eagerly probing my anus.

Before I knew it he was penetrating my ass. Damn I thought how I wish this feeling would last for ever... He pumped and I gowned... He pushed backed and he moaned

Than he said I’m about to bust where do you want it? I told him were ever he wanted was what I wanted.

He pulled out just as I could feel his pole heating up and started squirting out his man milk all over my wet open ass and back...

He collapsed onto of me and said damn you got that good good... I laughed and said your dick amazing...

He said when can I get this again? I asked him when did he want it? He said I want some again tonight I told him I’d see...

We got up and cleaned off and I walked him to the door.

Now the test was on... You know the good test... When ever a hook up is over if you feel like your still crazy horny than yea it probably a good set lol

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.