To My Former Lover....

How do I start this.....

I have to thank you for the time we spent together, although short it will have a lasting impact on my life that I hope you understand. Meeting among mutual friends you were the first and only person I've ever come out to about my feelings for men and my desire to be with one. I felt comfortable telling you these things as you were completely outwardly  gay and didn't hide the fact as I have for so long. Your reassurance that you would keep my secret curiosity between us made me feel comfortable expressing my desire with you and sharing those discreet times together.

I don't think I expressed completely that first night we became intimate, and the joy I felt, although being my first time with you, and the patience and attentiveness to my pleasure that you took such pains to bring forth. The gentle touch and guidance when I first took you into my mouth in order to arouse you put me at ease and I could sense you were enjoying what I was doing to. Taking great pains to help me make sure no one saw me go to your house put me at ease to what we were doing and confidence that my secret would remain safe between us. I knew full well what we were planning to do and I was not nervous to be with you. Our conversations had made it clear your need to be aggressive, and your sexual prowess leaning t words a more dominant stature in the bedroom.

I hope that my comfort level with you was clear as I made it easy for you to lead me to your bed. Although my attire I wore that night was certainly not to impress, I thought the ease at we disrobed and felt our naked bodies against each other, feeling both our arousal's at it put your mind at ease that i came prepared to be yours that night. I hadn't expected you to lick me in that way, but it was a completely amazing experience that I will not soon forget. My body responded to yours as you got on top of me with little resistance as I opened my legs and welcomed you sliding onto me. kissing me deeply i instinctively raised them to hold them together at your shoulder blades to make it clear I was completely OK with it all, and how much I wanted you to do what we had discussed. You really didn't have to ask me if I was sure at this point but pulling your head closer and returning your kiss I think was enough as I could feel you adjust yourself and prepare to enter me. I reached down between my legs to guide you into me, positioning myself to make it as easy as possible for you, feeling your bare shaft one last time before submitting to what  you were about to do.

I was completely relaxed as I felt you start to push, your shaft being so slick with fluids from the foreplay and your arousal, I was glad that there was no resistance to you. I was still a bit nervous but I felt myself respond as you forced yourself deeper. I simply felt so full and wanted you so much more. I loved that first moment when I could feel the pressure of your hips up against me, and I could feel your full length  inside me as you paused to kiss me before you began to withdraw, only to push into me again. The pace you started with was perfect and your timing to go faster was completely amazing as I got used to your movements. I completely lost track of the time involved until your breathing became faster as I felt your thrusting begin to speed up. Your abrupt stop holding yourself deep inside me I could feel the release of your orgasm and at that moment if you remember I started to cum too. I could feel each throb of your meat as you slowly worked in and out of me, feeling your orgasm pour into me directly. With each pulse I felt the naturalness of it, being yours to penetrate, the pleasure apparent by the sensation. I felt each throb of you pump more semen into me without barriers, something agreed to prior, and I had been told would happen if we did this. From that moment I felt its purpose, and its symbolism, and its intricate part to our intimacy. Any doubt or nervousness I had prior to this moment was gone, and  was now a memory, as was my conscious decision to empty my wallet of condoms at home at your request, and I felt grateful the option for you to use one was made purposely unavailable.

Although the months past with our regular repeats of some amazing times I understand about you feeling you should move on in your life. I still miss knowing that when we were together, you made sure to plant your seed inside me, even if we only had time for a quicky. I hope I can find another discreet lover that I can give all this to someday, without sharing my secret and my enjoyments of the raw passion I know I can only share with another man who demands his lover to allow him to go bare and cum inside as a rule, but i know it wont ever be quite the same. You made me who I am, and I wish you all the best.

Your friend, and lover.....

• Upvote 6