2 Loads

BarneyRubble

Last night, I met someone off bbrt for the first time ever. I was pretty nervous - first time taking loads from a stranger. He said he was neg as I am...but you guys know how this works. You say 'yes' to taking a load from a stranger, you're taking a load from a stranger. So...while I believed him, who knows?

He came over after work. He looked just like his photos but different. In his photos, he was this his hot young buck, 28, tall, big dick, confident. In person he had a big brown dick, handsome, yes, but he was almost as hesitant as I was, almost shy.

But when I started sucking his dick, he got less shy.

He liked my mouth on his cock and started forcing it deeper.

He fucked really gently, really lovingly. He worked my ass so expertly that when he finally embedded all 9 inches, I felt full and comfortable and right. I didn't realize how big his cock was until he withdrew it and I felt all of it slide through me. Incredible.

I was on my back for the second load. He announced he was getting closer and I thought, 'holy shit, I'm taking a load from a total stranger.' Then he hunkered down and really drove that meat deeper, deep enough to make that cum shoot deep. I was shocked by it, really. Slowly, he stood out.

We lay around talking for a half hour, until his cock got hard again and he put a second load in me. although this is "small potatoes" for some of you gents, I've never had two loads of cum in my ass at once, so it was kinda mindblowing...knowing he was fucking me while my ass was full of his sperm was a huge turn on to us both.

I said, "You're impregnating me..."

And he blew his second load.

• Upvote 6