Rough Breeding By 'safe Only' Daddy

cummyholejock

It's Mardi Gras week in Sydney so there is plenty of fresh talent in town and I've been trying to sample as much as possible!

I was on Scruff last night looking for action and got a cock pic with "u want this boi?" message almost straight away from a guy only 100m away.  I checked his profile and saw he was hot, hairy beefy daddy-type with a nice 'n' thick cock.  His profile contained the description SAFE ONLY NO BB a few times, but since he messaged me and my profile is perfectly clear that I was looking for bareback action, I thought it was worth the risk to reply to his message.

Well, ten minutes later I was at his hotel.  He opened the door and we were both happy with what we saw.  He drew me close and, while ripping off my clothing, kissed me hard, leaving me wearing only my jock. He was only wearing training shorts and I could already feel his cock arising. He pushed me onto my knees so I pulled his cock out and went to work on it.  Within seconds he was rock hard and began fucking my throat as he grunted away.  After a few minutes and I could taste his precum, but I really wanted his load in my hole, so I maneuvered him over to the bed so he can sit down.  Once he was in position I began licking my way up his body to kiss him again.

Eventually he lay back on the bed so I straddled him while he kissed me, his cock rubbing up my arse crack. I pushed back against it a bit only to have him stop me, saying "Nah boy, grab a rubber," pointing to the condoms and lube on the desk. I turned around as I was about to grab one, but instead went back to sucking him.  He went along with my lead and soon was simultaneously fucking my face and rimming my ass.  Now his cock was slick with my spit and my hole was wet and loose from his tongue, so I spun around again and kissed him while rubbing his cock along my crack, moaning with genuine pleasure.

I could tell he was really getting into it cause he started bucking a bit too so I sat up and the tip of his cock began pressing into my hole, so before he could think about what I was doing, I pushed back hard and about one-half of his raw cock slid into my hole. When he registered what I was doing he grunted "You fuckin' slut," to which I replied "Breed me, Daddy" pushing back to get his entire shaft into my ass.

With that he grabbed my hips and held me on his cock as he slid back and flipped me onto my back.  Then, when he was positioned on top, he pushed his cock all the way in and calling me 'Bitch' and 'Slut' as he let me know he was gonna teach me a lesson.

Only way I can describe what happened next is hate fucking. He started pounding my hole so hard I couldn't catch my breath and kept abusing me the whole time. I tried to reach forward to stroke my cock but he pinned my hands above my head and just fucked harder. A few minutes later he started shuddering and he slammed into my hole balls deep and started roaring and I could feel him unloading deep in my hole. He held his cock in there till the last spasm and I could start to feel some of it leaking out. I looked up and said "thank you daddy" but he just looked at me in disgust and said "we aint even close to done yet bitch"

Eventually he pulled out of me and immediately shoved his cock in my mouth to clean him off. There was quite a bit of cum stuck to it so I eagerly sucked it clean and he just shook his head mumbling about what a little slut I am. It didn't take him long to get hard again and this time he bent me over, lined up his cock and slammed it straight in without any lube other than the cum still leaking out my hole. Even though I was pretty loose from the first fucking it still hurt and I must have cried out cause he said "you just don't fucken learn do ya whore?" And started slamming into me so hard the bed was moving. He lasted a lot longer the second time and kept up the pace, pulling out and slamming into me balls deep each time. He kept grabbing the hair on the back of my head or my shoulders to pull me back onto his cock while grunting and growling. After what felt like ages he started roaring again and I felt the cool relief of hot cum leaking out of my wrecked hole. He pulls out almost immediately this time and gets me to soon round so I can clean his cock again. I can feel my ruined arse open and his seed slowly dribbling out while his cock softens in my mouth.

Eventually he pushes me off his soft cock, looks at me and says "get the fuck out" then grabs my cloths, opens the door and throws then into the corridor. I stand up and I'm having trouble walking cause my arse is still so sore and I can feel his cum running down the inside of my leg. He didn't even look at me as I walked past and just slammed the door behind me.

Arse was too sore for any more action last night, but I noticed he already blocked me on scruff when I got home.

Totally worth it though

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

• 2 weeks later...