[Sperm Pig] Slings and Craigslist

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

Evidently having a sling set up gets you additional attention on Craigslist.

It’s been about three weeks of crazy business for me— which means no sex was had.

This week I have some free time, so I posted a CL ad asking for men to come and pound my ass in my sling.

I got many responses. Some flakes of course, and one wants to hit it today after work.

But I got one response that really panned out:

“33*5’7*170 hwp thick ut 7.5” cock…where ru?Blindfold sounds kinda hot…married guy here”

I set up the time for after work, dashed home, and assembled my sling.

When he arrived, I buzzed him in, then climbed into the sling with my blindfold and poppers.

Oh, and I had my harness on too.

The guy comes in and the first words out of his mouth are “holy fuck that’s hot”!!

His mouth is immediately on my cock sucking away and then he eats my ass a bit.

Then he walks up and feeds me his cock.

Holy cow did it surpass expectations!

Big mushroom head- so big I had trouble not hitting it with my teeth. And it was every bit of 7+ inches. And rock hard. With a downcurve.

After I struggle to suck him for a few minutes, he pulls out and his mouth finds mine. He is voracious and his tongue is everywhere!

Then He finds the lube, lubes up his bad boy, and starts working his head into my hole.

No condom. Doesn’t even ask for one.

Once his head pops in, he shoves the whole fucker home and then immediately starts pumping away.

I hit the poppers and am in sling heaven!

He keeps commenting on my ass and how much he is loving it. I tell him how much I love his thick prong.

He works my tits, grabs my harness, and just pounds into me. He even does the near pullout and then rough shove back in.

This man knows how to fuck a butt; obviously he’s done this before.

I feel his His fat mushroom head tugging on my hole with every outstroke. It’s fucking amazing!

During the fuck when his hands are on my hips, I reach down and grab his hands.

I note they are smallish hands— but also note he IS wearing a wedding ring.

Fucking HOT!! I love taking married men bb!

After 10 minutes of pounding me fast and furious, he suddenly reaches up and yanks my blindfold off.

The dude fucking me is a shorter southeast Asian dude, tan and stocky-muscular.

Needless to say, I was quite surprised by this turn of events. Mostly because I never expected an Asian guy to have THAT much cock.

And also because this was the first time I’d ever taken Asian cock in my ass!!

Anyway, he grabs my harness and stares into my eyes while he is fucking the snot out of me.

He has that “I’m getting close” face, and his breath is shallow.

Then he thrusts in hard and I can feel his fat cockhead flexing and swelling in my ass. He’s grunting and shuddering and giving me his baby batter.

He starts to go soft almost immediately, and his thick head pops out of my hole with a satisfying “plorp”.

He wanders to the bathroom to clean up while I extricate myself from the sling.

He gets dressed, flashes me a big smile and says “Thanks man! Fuckin’ hot!”

I told him he can cum again anytime!!

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.