[SFVersCumBoy] Our friend and his hung husband

Feeder

To see SFVersCumBoy's original blog post click here

It was Friday and my husband and I were out at one of our local haunts. It was early in the evening but there was still a definite feeling in the air that cock was around, ready and in need of service - it was a street fair weekend and the leather fetish crowd was beginning to arrive.

I took my usual lap around the location to see who was there and happened to see a couple of friends.

Now, one of the guys is very well hung and he knows that anytime I am around, he can use my mouth. His husband is as thick and hung, and they both use my mouth as often as we can.

Not always does his husband happen to be out, so this night I was in a friendly mode when I saw that both were there.

They happened to be with some friends, so I made my way back to the front and just hung out for awhile.

As the hour got later I again walked around.

This time I stopped and made a point of grabbing the crotch of the husband and tugging on his package.

Both of these guys have fed me loads in public before and when I felt how quickly that cock grew from soft to hard, well....you know my mouth was watering.

I unzipped his pants and reached in.

Rock solid horse cock.

Not being 100% sure I could take care of the matter at hand right then and there, I started to zip him back up and suggest that we could move to a darker spot. Nope, his husband looked at me and said "go for it".

Ok, when a husband tells me to take his man's cock - I don't have to be told twice.

I turned around so that there would be some blocking and pulled out his cock.

Sometimes you find friends that really have a cock made for top mode - and these two guys had a pair. Mushroom heads, at least 6 or 7 inches around and easily over 9 inches long.

Getting onto my knees, I slowly slid the head into my mouth and kept swallowing until the balls were resting around my chin. Naturally I tried to grab the thick shaft and do some extra stroking while pulling it further into my throat.

Looking up as I took my hand and tried to grab the whole shaft, I could see his husband and their friends all watching me. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a few other guys looking and trying to see what was going on.

Not one to normally be shy, I looked at each one and kept right on sucking and stroking.

The advantage of public cock sucking is that most times it is so intense, taboo and hot that none of us need to wait long before the cum is churning in the balls and it is ready to blow.

After about five minutes of sucking, guys commenting and everyone watching I heard my friend say that he was getting close.

In most cases I would love to lean back and let the cum coat my face, but in the interest of my hunger and the desire to not make a big mess I kept on sucking and stroking until the shaft swelled and he let out a loud moan.

That told me and everyone else that his balls were unloading and I let my throat open to take it all.

The first shot filled my mouth entirely and I swallowed that right down, and then the next volleys of spooge started filling me up.

I knew from past experience that his loads are massive and sweet, so I was a pig in cum heaven.

After he let out a few more loud moans, and the spasms calmed down enough for me to release his slowly shrinking cock I used my hand to work out the last few drops. Once he was fully drained I stood up and took a nice deep breathe as I savored the last remnants of cum sliding down my throat.3474577974612100795-7181719780258675828?l=sfverscumboy.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.