[Bare Sqwhirl] Bootcamp

Feeder

Click here to see Bare Sqwhirl's original blog post...

Sorry this was a longtime coming. I was in a bit of a rut and then I had some other weather related issues at our house that took my full attention. But I was able to put some thoughts down, I know this isn't hot or some crazed sexual romp but those are coming. So I hope you enjoy the scenery and the ride.

We left off I had just enlisted in the USN. December finally came and I was off to Great Lakes, IL, it started at 5AM with good bye from Mom and Dad and getting into the recruiter's car. We then went to another guys house and picked him up stood beside the car as he said his good byes to his girl friend and family.

Once in Boston I was still groggy and probably still drunk and tired from the night before. I would sign my name a couple of hundred times, and then we all striped and were poked and proded, given eye and hearing test and then took the oath of enlistment. Being so tired and nervous I can't say remember anyone else beings in the room.

After all said and done we all boarded a bus for Logan Airport. The Navy at the time had 3 bootcamps San Diego, Orlando and Great Lakes in Chicago, I was headed to Great Lakes in the dead of winter, what was I thinking. But it was to late now. The plane ride was only a couple of hours and when we land it was already late in the evening. The group of us wander around the airport looking for the USO. Once we found it they pointed us in the right direction for our bus ride.

We joined some other recruits on the bus and were hauled off to bootcamp, now the time was approaching midnight and we were all dead tired. Once there we hand off these packets of papers that we had been handed at the recruit center. Next we were taken into a room where we all emptied our pockets and bags tossing our lighters, cigarettes, chew and any other contraband we may have into the trash. From there we were sorted into groups by which companies we would be placed and then sent to classrooms where we would all wait until everyone provide a piss sample.

And then we waited, there had to be 30 of us in the room and none of us were allowed to leave except to provide a sample. Once we had all pissed on demand we were lined up given bedding and taken to a temporary barracks for the night. It had to be around 2 or 3 by the time we had made our bunks and finally able to catch some zzz's. Then 6am the biggest nightmare came true we met our company commander, one of the biggest assholes I ever met. But I wasn't expecting Mary Poppins, so it was no surprise. We gathered our stuff and were then take for chow, after that it was to another processing center were we all got our first Naval uniforms of a jacket, sweats, athletic shorts, socks, a jock and underwear. Then it was off to lunch and the to medical center were we all got a shot in the ass of penicillin. Then we headed to our home for the next 2 months our barracks. Here we would live, study, learn to march, stand watch and do callisthenics's until our sweat steamed the windows and soaked the floor.

Bootcamp was a mental thing where the military takes a group of young men and breaks them once you are broken they reform you into man. But not just a man, you learn to react quickly almost with out thinking. It wasn't about resistance, because if you resisted you'd be gone. I took on more responsibility in the Navy I was no longer just a kid. I learned that this big jerk of a company commander was a person to be respected even if I did hate his guts.

Once it was all said and done we all shook hands with this man and many cases thanked him. Was he hot, no not really, were there hot guys in our unit? You better believe it. Did I see them naked? Yup :-) Did I get any tail or poles in me? Nop not even one bit. There was no time for sex, jerking off yes, but not sex.4615634577739098708-2459652183311209156?l=baresqwhirl.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.