Turkish Delights

melbtm

It's been awhile live without sex. And I didn't know what I was waiting for. Moved into downtown almost a month and I got signals from guys everyday but I didn't feel like them. Last night I was to supermarket before it closed. I saw him crossing the street when my head up from texting my friends. I thought he is Mexican or Latino. He is 5"11, around 80kilos, sporty firm body shape, I think he didn't shave around 4 days but he wasn't too hairy. He face looks like Richie of Looking, the HBO gay drama. He walked to another direction but he turned back to followed my back. He asked for my number and where am I going. I told him I have my shopping list and I will see him after.

When I saw him again, he told me he is turkish, 28yo, bisexual. Actually who cares? He is the hottest guy I saw this week. We kissed and clothes off. He has a great clean cut cock around 8.5“ I think and it is so hard. Perfect size to suck and his hands held my head to take the whole thing in. Then he flipped me over, got on my top and stuff his dickhead in without lube. He looked at me trying to confirm is he in or not. When he knew he for the direction, he stuffed his whole cock in my arse. It was hurt but I can't stop him cause his cock was so hard and strong. I can only take his cock. Let him used my arse how he wants. He looked at me or kissed me and his dick never stop a sec. after 15 minutes he pound me harder n faster for around 5 mins to make him filled his load . we took a shower and I left, he asked me back for more. I sat on his bed then he took his cock out again to my mouth. He did harder on the second time. He fucked me the same way without lube. But this time we changed position. he wanted me to sit on his cock. But he held my butt or waist to get me fucked how deep he like. This time took 25 mins to dump his load and he didn't stop after that. He fucked me like his cumdump for another 40 mins to shoot his final shot in my fucked hole. then I went home with his loads and we will meet again on Wednesday. Of cos I am writing this story with his loads deep inside my butt.

• Upvote 1