[Sperm Pig] CL cums through again

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

I got another slingfuck last night.

This guy contacted me through my craigslist ad on Monday, but due to timing we set up a session for Tuesday.

He called me (as promised) at 5:30, and he was at my door at 5:45.

This guy was a stocky daddy type, broad chested and slightly furry.

I quickly dropped to my knees and got to working on his cock. And just like promised in the picture, he rose to a good 7.5 inches.

I worship his cock good with my tongue and mouth. He’s been sweaty during the day and his crotch is musky- which makes me suck all the harder.

He grabbed my head and fucked my face for awhile, and started the dirty talk.

“Fuck yeah! Take daddy’s cock! You like this cock don’t you?”

Hell yeah I did!

Soon he hoists me up by the armpits and tells me to get in the sling. And I do as I’m told.

He lubes up my ass with one finger while he also gets his cock nice and greasy.

I hit the poppers and Daddy puts his cockhead against my hole— and then he’s inside.

He fucks me slow for awhile- getting me opened up and ready. Then he starts increasing tempo.

The chains of my sling start slapping the poles and his balls are slapping my ass in a steady rhythm.

It fucking feels great!

We get to the point where the sling is swinging so that his dick pulls all the way out of my butt and then slams back in to the hilt.

He tells me to say, “Fuck me, daddy” and to beg for it.

I do that and more. I give him exactly what he wants to hear. I beg daddy to cum in me, to paint my guts with his load.

He doesn’t last long after that.

Pretty soon he’s shouting and moaning and shuddering and I know he’s blasting deep.

He keeps fucking though, and starts jacking me off.

I blow my wad in like 30 seconds, hitting my face in the process.

He stays deep in my butt for several minutes- drawing in sharp breaths every time I squeeze on his dick with my assring.

Then he helps me out of the sling before he gets dressed and leaves.

It was definitely a hot fuck and he’s already emailed me about getting together again.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.