[Bottom Tales] 2am Booty Call/ Text!!!

Feeder

Click here to see the original blog post on Bottom Tales...

object007_1.jpgWhile deep in asleep I received a text message from this kat I met online a couple of days ago.

We chatted for some time and exchanged phone numbers but he never called. So last night I was shocked to get a text message from a strange out of state number.

He started the text by simply saying sup as if anything would be up at 2 am beside my dick.

I said the natural return of late night conversation by returning a message “chilling”...

It never seems to amaze me how we as grown man cant be straight forwarded when it comes to hooking up when meeting on sex sites.

Anyways he said he was bored and ready to go back home. I asked where home was and he said the MIA (Miami).

I then ask if you were home what would you be doing at 2 am to protect against boredom?

He said I’d prob be smashing some tail. I laughed and said well your in Atlanta and that shouldn’t be a problem.

He said he hadn’t found anyone that wanted to drive to Cobb county. I told him that wasn’t problem and that I didn’t live too far from Cobb.

The fact is in most cases especially newbies I like to travel to their spot versus mine.

We decided to hook up in an hour. I told him I would need that long to shower and make sure it was right for him.

He agreed and said just call when your on your way so I can give you more detailed directions.

After my preparation ritual I jumped into the shower and moistened my skin and hole.

When I called him back he said I almost fell asleep. I told him that was kool and we could hook up some other time.

He told me hell naw shorty I want that ass now. I smiled thinking to myself this might be well worth getting out of my bed this time of morning.

He stayed off Cobb parkway near the Galleria. When I got to the gate I called and he buzzed me in.

I walked up to the door and just when I was about to knock he opened completely naked.

His next question was how quick could I get undressed? He grabbed me by my waist pulled me close and started stripping me.

once completely nude he grabbed a bottle of baby oil and drizzled it down my back side as we both stood facing each other.

Still standing in front of each other he started probing my ass hole with his fingers.

Once my ass starting pulsating he knew it was time and turned me around.

While standing up he rammed his dick head into my hole. I pulled forward do to the force and pain.

He said isn’t this why you came out for. I smiled and threw my ass back for him to reinsert.

Pinned against the wall he drilled my little tight ass hole wide open with no mercery.

I told him I wanted to stop for minute to grab some lube and he said hell naw shorty I’m bout to cum.

He then went down on his knees spread my checks open and started to spit and finger at the same time. I started to jack my dick I was getting very hot at this point.

He stood back up and started pounding my bubble ass over and over again.

He started breathing heavy and his thrust become more and more aggressive.

Damn this ass is good, damn this ass is good.

I could feel the warmth of his dick about to explode in my cum dumpster...

I could feel his dick throbbing in my walls when he started to bust inside of me...

I thought it was over so I started to jack with intensity to achieve my climax when he flipped me around and lead me to his couch.

He sat down and said ride till you bust on my chest... I love a freak.... especially a nasty one...

So I climbed onto of this sexy as kat and started to ride him. I figured his dick would go soft because he just nutted but it didn’t.

He later told me his dick normally stays hard for a while after he bust.

I was on top of him using cum and sweet as lubed while ridding him. He told me to remove my hands from my dick and started sucking me off while ridding him.

It wasn’t long before I started feeling my ass muscles getting tight and my dick leaking pre-cum a sure tell sign that I’m about to bust.

Just when I didn’t think I could take any more it happen I skeeted my man juice all over his chest, neck and face... maybe I should of warned him that I was a shooter but only when i’m real hot....

He smiled and said that was hot when I’m gonna see you again. I told him only time would tell.

He said let me get you a towel.

When he returned I was starting to get hot again just thinking about our hot experience this morning....

After I washed off I went home to take a hot shower and lay down....

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.