3 Anonymous Loads In Dallas

whtbbcumhole4blk

I had to make a business trip to central Texas Saturday, so decided that instead of returning to Houston, is drive up I35 to Dallas for the night instead.

Got a cheap motel online north of downtown and posted a couple ads on craigslist, with variations on the theme:

"Blindfolded cumdump ass up for nutt

(Addison/Dallas)

Looking for quick pump n dump top to load my faggot ass with nutt

Prefer black & Latino tops.

RAW ONLY

Send pic text or email"

First guy was white, but had a nice fat dick, about 7.5" or so. Started sucking him and he wanted to suck me a little. But pretty soon he was ready to fuck. His raw cock felt so good slipping into my hole.

Gave me a good hard fuck, climbing up on the bed and pistoning that dick into my hole before bring itdeep and unloading.

Load number 2 came from a 21 year old mixed top. He slid into my well lubed hole and pounded away, making softly as he fucked me for about 5 minutes before plunging deep and unloading with a sigh.

It got quiet after that and I ended up falling asleep.

Sunday morning, before checkout, I hooked up with a guy off BBRTS that lived close to my hotel. He came, slid his raw dick into my hole and fairly quickly added another load to my ass.

Definitely worth the trip!

• Upvote 4

• 4 months later...