[Sperm Pig] Bare Mauling

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

I got my ass mauled by a Bear last night. Twice.

The guy and I have fucked before, but not for a year or so. He’s 3 bills, easy, and is probably 6’2”.

Super nice guy. Quiet. A “gentle Ben” sort. And with a massively thick 7.5 incher!

Anyway, I bumped into him online last night, and we decided it was time we fucked again.

He arrived and we immediately got down to business. I started sucking his thick, uncut fuckstick and got him good and hard.

I’d forgotten how thick he really was! My thumb and middle finger will just touch around my wrist.

There is at LEAST a 3/4 inch gap between them at the fattest part of his dick!

His cock is also one of those that is fattest in the middle, so once it’s all the way in it’s like being knotted by a dog. And when it goes past the middle on the backthrust, it wants to pop all the way out.

Anyway, I got good and lubed and crawled in my sling, took a big hit of poppers, and prayed he’d go easy.

He was so horny he just pushed it all the way in. Hard.

I gasped in pleasure and pain.

When he was completely buried, I started milking him with my hole. He LOVED that!

Then he started fucking. Slowly. But he was giving it all to me and my ass was being severely stretched and abused.

He lasted maybe 10 minutes before he told me he was gonna cum.

He’s so massive that I really felt every pulse of his dick inside me as his cum coated my colon.

He stayed buried in me and worked my nips, slowly rocking me back and forth in the sling.

He asked if I wanted another load. Um, fuck yes!

So he told me to tell him about my recent fucks. Like when dis I last get fucked, how much cum have I had recently etc.

An he told me to tell him the truth because he would know.

So I started by telling him about the 8” daddy who plowed me like 3 weeks ago, and then told him about all of the cock I’d had recently.

Including the 3 I’d already taken this week since Monday.

Slowly but surely I felt his massive weapon get hard again.

He called me a dirty, greedy pig while he started fucking me again.

This time he did not go easy on me. He started slam fucking my cumslicked hole. Basically punching my rectum with that thick fucker!

“Yeah, this is what you needed! Isn’t it?” he said.

I just moaned in reply and tried to inhale more popper without spilling them.

The chains of my sling are rattling and each thrust he makes is making a wet slap on my cummy ass.

It was intense pleasure, but also a bit of pain.

Finally, just when my poor hole could take no more, he slams it home and gives me his second load.

I start jacking furiously, and true to form I’m dumping my load while his cock is still twitching out his seed.

Once my orgasm is done, he pulls out rather abruptly. He looks down and starts chuckling.

“Damn man, your hole is wrecked! A big wad of my cum just dripped out onto the floor!”

I thanked him for the mauling as he got dressed and left me to ice down my hole.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.