I'm Vers, But Many Of My Favorite Tops...

Guest PozGoat

Guest PozGoat

have been guys with smaller cocks.

One of my favorite tops ever, an ex FB/partner/friend(due to distant cities) was a poz vers guy with a 4.5 inch cock. He was quite self-conscience when we first hooked-up about his cock size. He was pretty much a total bottom when we first hooked up. I quickly assured him that I don't give a fuck about cock size, I care about cock hardness! Can you get it in my ass?

The first time he fucked, I knew the moment he stuck it in that he could fuck. He pounded my hole hard and blew a big nasty toxic load of spunk in my hole. From that hot night on, we became close regular fuckbuds, for the next several years.

He is still one of my favorite tops ever, fave bottom too. He's a nasty bugpig bottom.

I've been fucked by many monster cocks. Who doesn't like a big dick from time to time? But I don't care about size.

Point is,

most bottoms, me included, want YOU to fuck my hole. We don't care about cock size.

I WANT YOUR DICK!

Fuck my ass hard regardless of cock size, and I will be a cum-begging pigkunt toxic bottom.

Be proud of your cock!

When you see an ass at the tubs, fuck it hard, then fuck it harder and spunk it!

Bottoms like me will love you for it.

Don't let cock size get you down or keep you from topping. Just fuck ass harder..