[Defiant Barebacker] The Blog

Feeder

Click here to see Defiant HIV+ Bareback Fucker's original blog post...

This blog can serve lots of different purposes for lots of different people. It can be jack-off material for some. It can be a catalyst for others to intolerance and hate. And for still others it can be therapeutic. I have heard from readers in all three categories. I am sure there are other ways readers can connect with the material as well...

For me, as the writer of this blog, I fall mostly into the "therapeutic" column. This is especially true when I hear from someone that reads my writing here and identifies with what I am talking about, whether that be on a guttural cock in hand level or an emotional level. The idea that someone else identifies with who I am provides validation like nothing else seems to.

It is easy to believe that I am the only one that is fascinated with bareback sex. It is easy to believe that I am the only that engages in slutty behavior. It is easy to think that I am rotten to the core, because I must be the only one. Right? It is easy to believe all these things in spite of the fact that the Steamworks, the local adult book store, or some other sex venue is full of guys doing the same things I am doing. They all probably don't do it like I do it and don't think like I do, that must be true. Right?

Well, to hear from other guys saying that they have either done as much as I have, more than I have, or wish they could get the nerve up to do half of what I have done helps clarify reality. The reality is that I am quite normal. Perhaps I allow myself a little more slack than others might for themselves, but I am certainly not alone.

On the therapeutic side for readers, being able to read details about things they may have done or really want to do helps them to not feel so isolated. Also, for those that are HIV positive (either newly so or having been positive for a while) just the idea of seeing one's thoughts and experiences validated by someone else can be helpful. Those validating thoughts go beyond the sexual and into the "how do I feel about my HIV status".

At the end of the day it is important for all of us that are HIV positive to shrug off the bullshit that society wants to paste on our foreheads. I am not evil. I am not a sad person. I am not doomed. I am just me, and I really do have a life and a future. Stigma shall not be owned by me.5659550056261962395-8010519769865565914?l=rawone408.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.