Extremely Small Cocks

One of my married regulars has a very small cock and is a big bear with a large belly. Super fun guy, for awhile it's been him feeding me MULTIPLE loads and getting to tongue clean and worship his ripe sweaty hole. Works outside always smells awesome. Lately though he's been talking about fucking me, I'm not super tight but I'm not that loose either and all our sex has to be outdoors, neither can host. So, logistically I'm not sure how we could work his cock into my hole. He's the one I sucked off in the cemetery, so I have a fantasy of just bending over a headstone with my ass in the air and having him fuck me that way. He cums super fast when I'm blowing him, the control I have over the muscles in my ass  he wouldn't last a minute inside me. I'd love to have it happen though, I am super attracted to him, he's an awesome guy and I'd really love to pleasure him with my hole. 

• Like 1

On 5/15/2019 at 1:46 AM, truepig said:

One of my married regulars has a very small cock and is a big bear with a large belly. Super fun guy, for awhile it's been him feeding me MULTIPLE loads and getting to tongue clean and worship his ripe sweaty hole. Works outside always smells awesome.

Sorry, just the ripe ass smelling part got me hard as fuck. Just wanted to say, if I were in your shoes, I'd let him. If he can't get in, then just make it a fun blow job. If he can, let him take the lead and enjoy the ride.

I love small cocks. They're fun to suck, hold and jerk. Also, they can feel good inside me. 

Small cocks for me (less than 4 inches) are pretty great from my experience. One married guy who I (sometimes) get with fucks me with his 1 1/2 - 2 inch cock. It hits my prostate and makes me feel like a bitch. However, the take away all that, his smell is pretty nice.

So, small cocks/micro penises are pretty great in my book. But, then again, I prefer fucking his tight hairy ass, more so than him fucking mine lol

• Like 2

Guest BBBoyfromTN

While I would go out of my way for a small dicked top I’ve been fucked by small dicked guys..,I mean...a load’s a load. It’s not satisfying but sometimes u just wanna get fucked. I have a bud with a small one...barely over four, no girth, and he comes in useful if a guy is super tight and can’t relax his hole. He can easily pop in, loosen up the hole and lube it up with his cum for me to get in. Everybody has a part to play

I was fucked by small cocked tops more than once and I always was satisfied. Being barebacked is more exciting for me than being fucked with a wrapped cock. Moreover, according my experiences a guy with small dick is often more talented than a well-equipped one. I’m wondering if someone has small dick he can be afraid of causing disappointment therefore try to fuck extremely well. When I was in Australia I met many Asian guy who didn’t have big cock, I can say they had small ones but the sex with most of them were awesome. Unfortunately some of them didn’t want to fuck bareback, but lots of Asian mates bred me. 

• Upvote 1