[Midtown Mutt ATL] Blue Collar Scenario

Feeder

Click here to see Midtown Mutt's original blog post...

I chatted up with a guy today and I suggested that I service him. He's into jocks and speedos like I am and it looked like he was well-hung.

He said his house was being renovated, and that I should enter the house, walk past the plastic tarp and up the steps inside. At the top of the steps, he would spread out a towel and I should strip down to my jock.

So as arranged, I did what he reqested. I was in a white jock on all fours, and I heard footsteps behind me. He pushed some fingers into my asshole, then walked in front of me wearing a jockstrap with a stiffening cock trapped in the pouch.

I started sniffing his pouch, which turned him on. Then I licked all over his pouch and under it so I could taste his nuts. He went crazy and turned around so I could eat his hole. He had a really hit tight smooth hole and I went to town, tongue-fucking it and munching.

Finally, he turned around and pulled down his jock and I went down on that cock of his. He fucked my mouth for about 15 minutes, then he said he was going to cum. I took his cock all the way down to the root and his cock spurted out a good four or five spurts of cum into my throat, which I promptly swallowed.

3651432378394384842-2614597784448590777?l=lifeofamanatl.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.