[Brandon North] 1 Million Views!

Feeder

Click here to see Brandon North's original blog post on "Naughty North"...

Sometime over the weekend, our videos finally hit the 1 million viewer mark! Despite being a rather shy and introverted person in real life, I must admit it is kind of a turn on knowing people love watching us fuck that much! The most popular video by far is the one of my bf and I fucking. I admit it's kind of old and a bit crappy on the production side of things, so look for a new one of just the two of us soon. Lately, I have been very busy with my day job and other personal matters, so unfortunately I don't have anything new to share, but thank you to all my fans who are sticking with us and enjoying our content. Please fave us, friend us, and share us with all your friends too :-) Hopefully we can hit 2 million in no time!1714954576090748082-5503578374517469886?l=brandonnorth.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.