The Weirdest Ass Ever Fucked...

ChileanTop

I was in a sex party, here in Santiago (Chile), and after some hookups (but not loads), a very fat guy comes to the dark room.

I was the only Top at the moment, and was fucking someone else. The fat guy puts his open ass very closely to me, waiting for my dick. I was immediately surprised of how loose that mancunt was... looked as a cavern, there wasn't any trace of the sphincter muscle, was just a gigantic dark hole, bigger than anything seen for me before.

But that wasn't the biggest surprise... when put my fingers inside (while was fucking the other guy), I felt his loose rectum, full filled of very strange and biggest scars (keloids). Creepy and scary at first, but my pierced dick puts extremely hard after a while with my hand in that bizarre mancunt.

The scars were larger and clean gashes, extended vertically along all his rectum. That felt tough at the tact, but was of similar size than other keloid scars that I've seen.

Not long time before I put my hard dick there. Was so loose for have a full contact, but the scars felt amazing. Only 3-4 mins, and gave my load to him. For far, one of the best holes ever fucked. 

But, to now, I don't stop of thinking how the hell someone could have a asshole like that... the gashes were so clean for had been made by an accident. The only theory that I had could reach, is that were produced for some ETS (like warts extraction), or hemorrhoid surgery.   

Someone had seen something similar?, some theory?... What was the most bizarre mancunt ever fucked for you?? 

Greetings!!!