Punishing Btm From Grindr

slaveboy29

Well different encounter today :) Started out as talking with a guy in Grindr who was having a hangover and was really really horny. Chatting went around how he would like to be used, and that really he desired to be blindfolded at bed when I come to his place. Also he was eager to get bred as well....whom I am to deny the pleasure ;)

so I drove over to the place and like agreed ringing door bell and then went in to find a naked guy blindfolded on bed in bedroom. I brought with me some equipment in backpack. First thing was that I tied down the hands behind his back with some rope that he could not move away. I also placed additional hood on his head so that he could see less.

Then I had really horny time sucking his cock to get it really hard. After listening to his eager lust built up it was time to push my cock inside. His ass was really well trained, as it was easy to enter him and start fucking him. It was not too loose either as it was feeling tight but not overly so. Horny fucking continued him lying on belly and me being on top of him. I kept changing pace and in between fucking him I pulled his hood and mine from his head while pushing in and out.

Then he asked to see me better so he switched to back and then I entered him again. I had to say that I was really close already as his lovely ass was just milking my cock. increasing my pace and then pushing cock fully inside I came really hard maybe 6 or 7 times inside him. That was a good collection of three days worth of cum now deep inside him   :D I was wuite exhausted but then he helped himself to the belly and we headed towards shower together.

I really have to say it was a really good bb fuck today and I hope to get his ass again  ;)

• Upvote 3