My First Std

Well it is official. I have been blessed with my first STD since starting PreP. I have the clap.

I went to the bathhouse in Seattle on Sunday and was blessed by getting fucked by two wonderful cocks. One was a white guy the second was a black guy. Which I took them both bareback and was given their seed. I was also fisted by a very nice guy from Florida. All in all a good day.

I returned home and was fisted by my partner on Monday and I felt fine. But by Wednesday afternoon my ass hurt so bad. It was painful to have a bowel movement. I finally went to the MD on Friday. Test confirmed I have the clap. Yes I got treated for it.

But the question is will I continue to fuck raw. Without a doubt I will. This is the price I pay to feel a nice fat cock skin on skin shooting hot cum in my ass.

Well now I know for sure what it feels like. Maybe it will be another 15 years before I get my next STD maybe not. But I know it will only be a couple of weeks before I get my next raw cock.

Have a great raw cock day.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest planturseed

For some people stds come easy for others they really hard to get . I been bb for 9months by hvl poz guys , also had toxic bloods injected in me over & over by gift givers & hvls aswell as heaps used syringes from hookers/druggys 5-9months . Aftr 9 months & alot of blood tests only got one & its not hiv . Cant be bothered anymore ....lol