[Rough Pig] Folsom Street Fair Pt 3

Feeder

Click here to see Rough Pig's original blog post...

After fucking the fuckcub for about an hour and a half straight I am a little tired, OK I*lot tired. I feel like I am in another world.*I am half drunk on the*sexual energy of the place.**Guys are fucking everywhere, the grunts and groans*of sex fill my ears at the same time the smell of sex fills my head.

I wander away from fuckcub to clear my head and*get something to drink. I wind up sitting on a ratty couch watching 2 guys getting fucked on a set of fuck benches.* It would be kind of hot but I am exausted from fucking for the past 2 hours so I am watching two guys get dicked with no more enthusiasm than I would the news.

*The fuckcub finds me and gives me to give me*his phone number, he is from out of state (why do all the good cumpigs seem to be)*and in in for Folsom. We cuddle on the couch for a few minutes and talk, occasionally glancing at the guys still getting fucked in front of us. The cuddling is starting to get me hard again, weird how that is.* The two guys getting fucked are doing nothing for me but the cub snuggling up to me is.* I guess the secret is switching it up. We start to kiss and play around some. I get hard enough I want to fuck, remembering how great his cummy hole feels. I lead him to the hidden bed area where a English rubberguy is playing on the bed with a little muscleboy type. I try fucking the cub on an exam table in the same room*but the height is wrong. He tells me he is a little sore but he still wants my dick, love that cumpig dedication.

*He lies down on his belly and shows me that jock strapped ass again. I climb on and as my dick slides I*get little grunts and whimper from the fuckcub. I can tell*his ass is getting worn out and his mind cant tell if fucking is more pleasure or pain.*His mind wants the dick though. I don’t know if I will be able to cum again but*I am happy just dicking fuckcubs cum filled ass.

*The other guys on the bed are jerking off and doing some sucking, nothing hot enough to get me going.* I am grinding my dick into fuckcub while biting on his neck, not hard enough to leave a mark ,but still getting the little whimpers I love.* The problem is I am not staying 100% hard so I pull out but tell him to stay where his is. I move around in front and have him and he*starts sucking my dick. Its great to watch his ass move as he eagerly sucks my cock.

The rubberguy suddenly gets up from the guy he is playing with and mounts*the fuckcub. His dick is as big as mine but has a big PA in it. I already know that the fuckcub is sore but he takes the rubberguys dick with a grunt and continues to suck my dick. It’s hot watching him get fucked knowing the rubberguy is using my cum as lube.** I can tell fuckcub is starting to hurt, but he isn’t asking the rubberguy to stop. I start petting his head and tell him he is a good boy. It seems to help and he relaxes to just take the fucking he is getting.* The rubberguy gets up and moves fuckcub onto all fours on the edge of the bed and starts fucking him again as the muscleboy who was playiing with the rubber guy moves so fuckcub can suck his dick.* Rubberguy is getting deeper now but fuckcub is still taking it with no complaints. I move behind the rubberguy and try to fuck him but I am still not hard enough so I move to a spot on the bed to watch the action. Another guys shows up and starts to finger rubberguys hole. Rubberguy leans over and lays on fuckcubs back as he starts to take the new guys dick. Rubberguy is taking a hard pounding and loving it as he lays on fuckcubs back. The new guy comes fast and hard and we all just lay there in a pile spent.

*Everyone goes their separate ways leaving fuckcub and I on the bed. I put him on his back, shove his knees to his chest, and shove my dick all the way in one stroke. His eyes get big and I give him a deep kiss as I start to pound his hole. This time it is about cumming. He pinches my nipples and I blow my third load of the night up his ass already cum filled ass.

*The place is closing down early so the fuckcub and I get dressed and I invite him over to my place to see my view. He says sure, but he cant take another pounding.* I have to laugh because I am so drained the last thing on my mind is sex. In the end we wind up cuddling on the couch watching TV as I pet his head. A perfect ending to a great night.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.