[Rough Pig] Folsom Street Fair Pt 2

Feeder

Click here to see Rough Pig's original blog post...

After some water and a short breatk I head back to see if the fuckcub is still there. He has a hot ass and I want more. Another guys is just climbing off fuckcub’s ass as I get to the bed. Fuckcub starts to get up but sees me coming and stays. I give him a big kiss and he*gets back on all fours. I decide this is more about fucking and let him stay on the end of the bed. His ass is almost dripping cum now but still tight. I pull on his harness and ride him like a pony; harnesses are for more than looks. My dick gets deeper every time I pull back on the harness and his grunts tell me he is enjoying the ride. His ass stays tight and the cum makes it feel like fucking silk. A Daddybear guy I know puts a chubbear on all 4s next to us and start pounding his ass. Chubbear is wearing a red jock and has a goatee and few tats. He has a bio-hazard symbol on his upper back just below his neck, very hot. Daddybear is fucking his ass good and we are both watching the other one fuck. There is mirror by the bed and I can see chubbears face light up everytime Daddybear goes deep. Daddybear and I lean in and start kissing. I love fucking a guy doggy style and kissing someone. Daddybear pulls out and leaves chubbear on all fours. I love fuckcubs ass, but I cant pass up the chance to try out chubbear. I pull out and shove into chubbear. I am not disappointed. His ass is nice, but I don’t feel the silky smooth feeling of cum. I fuck him*until the area starts to get overcrowed and hot so I decide to take a break.

I go get some water and then head back to the bed area. I pass chubbear and decide I want another go. The bed is clear so he gets on all fours again but this time I push him onto his stomach. His ass is nice but he is one of those “quiet and take it” fucks that does nothing for me. I bite into his shoulder, he grunts and his ass tightens around my dick. The harder I bite into the back of his neck the more he responds and the more his ass tightens on my dick, so*I start to bite harder.* The real hot thing about chubbear*is he tastes sweet. I have never met a guy that tastes sweet before and I love it. We fuck and bite and fuck and bite until I start to lose control. I don’t usually leave a mark when I bite unless I know a guy, but we were both into it and I let go. I know my bites are going to leave a mark, the only regret is that I wont see the marks tomorrow when they start to bruise.

After fucking him for awhile I feel like I am going to cum but don’t want to. I don’t want to risk not being able to get hard again. I pull out and give him a kiss. He is dissapointed not to get bred but I have a lot more fucking to do.

After a break I meat up with fuckcub again. I finger his hole while we kiss. I love the slickness of the cum dripping out of it. It seems like everyone is fucking now so there isn’t a space*open to fuck.*I bend him over a bar stool and start fucking. He braces himself against the wall and I pull on his harness. He is taller than me which is just the right height for me to fuck him standing up. The angle is a little weird so we move over to the bed when one opens up. I put him on his back so I can look into his blue eyes as I am fucking. I get his ass at the right angle so I feel the head of my dick rub his prostate. He is loving it and his moaning attracts more people to come watch. I lean down and whisper ” Open that ass for me boy” and he gives me a “Yes Daddy.” His ass opens and I start*laying into*his cum filled ass. I am getting deeper and deeper with each stroke people are starting to watch the cub go crazy. Sometimes I get into*putting on a show. After about a half hour of switching back and forth*from tender fucking*to rough pounding*I need a break or I will cum. I get up and another guy starts to move in but I pull fuckcub up from the bed. I am not done with him yet.**We go talk for a few then head over to another one of the beds. He gets on his stomach like a good fuckcub and I ride his ass while I bite into his neck. His ass is great and is still slick with cum. He puts ass at just the right angle and I love watching my dick go in and out of his jock strapped ass.I flip him over as we move to the head of the bed. I grab a hold of the top bars of the headboard and he grabs the bottom bar and I start*fucking him hard. Every stroke is aimed at his prostate and we are both in another world. I want to fuck him for the rest of the night, his cum filled ass milling my dick dry again and again. I want his ass to be dripping my cum for days. We move back away from the headboard and I almost bend him in half trying to get deeper. It feels like I am*trying to force my entire body into his ass*and getting closer with each stroke.* I feel the urge to cum running up my balls. I look into his eyes and seed his hole for the second time tonight. I lay down on top of him and he strokes my back as my dick goes soft in his cummy hole.

Cont. in part 3

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.