[Rough Pig] Folsom Street Fair Pt 1

Feeder

Click here to see Rough Pig's original blog post...

Folsom was a bust, but the fair is not why people come to Folsom. There were a lot of hot guys there so by the end I was fucking horny as hell. I jumped online but there wasn’t much around. I got invited to a small group but it fell though at the last second. I heard that there was a Sunday version of a bareback party I had been to a few times so I decided to check it out.

**** At the party I stripped down to my black jockstrap and combat*boots. The party is in the basement of a straight sex club but is usually on the 3rd floor but this time was in the basement,I guess the basement is more “Folsom.” That is ok, I actually think I prefer the basement over the upstairs. After a couple laps not much was happening. There was one guy I started to play with, his hole was already lubed but he said maybe later so I was off searching again. I decided to just cum and go, I wasnt in the mood*if everyone was looking, not playing.*

A furrybear I fucked at a previous party comes up and says hi. He is a furry daddy bear type, a little pudgy, hair all over and has a goatee. I finger it hole and it is already lubed and waiting. I take him over to one of the beds, he wants to kiss but I am only really looking to fuck him. I put him on all fours and shove my dick in, his hole is nice and cummy. He is a great fuck, very responsive and lets me do whatever I want. I rub his furry butt and back as I am dicking him hard.*The bed isn’t the right height for me to cum*so*I push him onto his stomach just like a good cumpig should*he arches his back and puts his ass at just the right angle for me to get really deep into his furry butt. His moans bring a crowd of people around the bed. I decide to put on a show and get a little rough. I*push down on his lower back to get really deep with each stroke. His ass feels great and the head of my dick hits his second ring on every stroke. I really start to pound his ass and his moans get louder. Music to my ears. I get close to cumming but decide I am having to much fun to cum yet so I pull out. He is disappointed about not getting my load*but I want to fuck some more ass.

As soon as I am off the furrybear this fuckcub is next to me stroking my arm and giving me the best subboy look I have seen in awhile. He is*about an inch*taller than me, so about 6′3,*goatee, wearing a leather*ballcap, harness, armbands and a black jockstrap. He also has an ass that is made for fucking. I was already close to cumming but he gets on all fours and I shove my dick in. His has the warm silky feeling that only cum gives so I am in heaven. His ass if very responsive but the bed height is wrong so I push him on his stomach and start pounding into his cum filled hole. He is just taking it and not making much noise, so I decide to make him. I bite into his upper shoulder hard enough to get a moan out of him. He doesnt complain so I bite him a few more times. His ass feels so good that I quickly reach the point of no return an decide to cum. I unload the first load of the night into his fuckcub’s ass as I bite into his neck. I pump a few more times to make sure the cum is nice and deep then slowly get up. As soon as I am off a couple guys fight to get the next ride on*fuckcubs ass like dogs fighting over a bone. I wander off for a water and see if I will be up for a round 2.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.