Breed By Daddy

bgray

My regular Daddy is 50 years old, married with kids.  One day he messaged me, suggesting we meet at lunch.  I'm 26, and had been pretty horny all day so I agreed.  I met up with him and we engaged in small talk for 30 minutes or so.  Then he asked if I wanted to go to one of his construction sites to check out progress.  Of course I agreed.

As we pulled up to the site I saw about five Mexican laborers working on the ground level of the building.  My Daddy showed me around the building and took me to the second floor where he pushed me up against the wall and pulled my shorts down, spit on his finger and shoved it up my ass.  It felt good being forced to obey him and surrender to his will.  Of course I knew what was coming next.

The head of his cock pushed its way through my asshole and filling that empty void with his hot cock.  For some 15 minutes he plowed me hard and deep and then, when he was about to cum, he began to pull-out.  This time, however, I had other plans for his load.

"No," I responded, as I did my best to prevent him from withdrawing.  The hunger in his eyes grew wide and excited as he buried himself deep in my ass, pumping his daddy seed deep into me.  

I don't what I find hotter:  the fact that I had been fucked at a construction site or the walk of shame through the workers who obviously knew I was there to get fucked.  Either way I was a happy and horny cum dump as I typed this story, especially as I felt his seed leaking out of my ass. 

• Like 7
  • Upvote 11

• 3 years later...
On 8/25/2015 at 3:09 PM, bgray said:

"No," I responded, as I did my best to prevent him from withdrawing.  The hunger in his eyes grew wide and excited as he buried himself deep in my ass, pumping his daddy seed deep into me.  

I don't what I find hotter:  the fact that I had been fucked at a construction site or the walk of shame through the workers who obviously knew I was there to get fucked.  Either way I was a happy and horny cum dump as I typed this story, especially as I felt his seed leaking out of my ass. 

Good boy!

Guest ATLSexyGuy
On 8/25/2015 at 3:09 PM, bgray said:

My regular Daddy is 50 years old, married with kids.  One day he messaged me, suggesting we meet at lunch.  I'm 26, and had been pretty horny all day so I agreed.  I met up with him and we engaged in small talk for 30 minutes or so.  Then he asked if I wanted to go to one of his construction sites to check out progress.  Of course I agreed.

As we pulled up to the site I saw about five Mexican laborers working on the ground level of the building.  My Daddy showed me around the building and took me to the second floor where he pushed me up against the wall and pulled my shorts down, spit on his finger and shoved it up my ass.  It felt good being forced to obey him and surrender to his will.  Of course I knew what was coming next.

The head of his cock pushed its way through my asshole and filling that empty void with his hot cock.  For some 15 minutes he plowed me hard and deep and then, when he was about to cum, he began to pull-out.  This time, however, I had other plans for his load.

Did you go back later cruising the 5 other guys?