[SFVersCumBoy] Blowjob before family arrives

Feeder

To see SFVersCumBoy's original blog post click here

Video+22+0+03+08-03.jpg

Video+22+0+03+06-21.jpg

Video+22+0+01+18-15.jpg

Video+22+0+01+17-04.jpg

Video+22+0+03+36-01.jpg

Sometimes you never know what may have already happened in your hotel room...

A hot burly bear buddy wanted me to suck him off again, and he let me know that he would be downtown later today.

I said it sounded like a great idea, and to just let me know about what time. The original plan was to head to my nearby tearoom stall and take his cock there. As the hour arrived, I got a new text asking if I could go to a hotel down the street.

Not knowing if he was using it for a group or just had access, I said sure.

He said that he was already precumming and would be hard when I knocked.

As I got the door he opened it, stepped back and I could see he was already hard. The room seemed to be empty, so I was looking forward to a nice uninterrupted blow job. He mentioned that we had to sure and not mess the room up and I said that was fine, he could just coat my face and shirt.

We walked over by the windows and I handed him the video camera.

It has been a couple of months since the first time and he was ready to go instantly, once again. I slid his firm hard cock into my mouth and just had to swallow to the base and start sucking.

He has a nice bullet shaped cock that has a huge base and you can feel your mouth stretching to the limit, the further you go down.

Right off the bat I was slurping that shaft, working the head with my tongue and playing with his cum filled balls. After a bit of cock slurping I sucked on those tasty shaved balls and gave them some much needed attention.

Stroking the shaft and then deep throat, slowly slide off and get it nicely spit lubed...and then I went back to slamming my mouth down as quick and hard as I could.

I have listened to buddies tell me that I should use my hand a bit more, so I would take a short break to stroke him, but you know I am a cock sucker at heart and have to be filling my mouth with meat to be happy.

Shoving his entire shaft down my throat did gag me a bit but it felt too good for me to worry and he seemed to bulge and grow even more!

More and more spit lubing and stroking and I felt my jock filling with my own pre cum.

A bit more stroking and sucking and I felt him getting closer to the edge.

By the way, in the pics and video I did happen to have my collar on, and a shirt that I thought was perfect - Cock sucker.

Since he wanted to feed me some cum, and because a very good friend told me that he likes to see the cum shots, I told my buddy that he could shoot on my face or shoot.

When he started to breathe harder and I felt that tell tale extra girth, I knew he was ready.

The first shot went into my throat and then I pulled back a bit.

Second shot blasts toward my waiting gullet and the third follows right after. Having my mouth open for him to dump into was hot, because we were both looking at each other as he came.

I waited for him to finish and then had to swallow his cock again to get every last drop. I gripped his shaft and milk him dry. One final drop of cum seeped out of the head and I licked that up too.

He was still rock hard, so I asked if he wanted to go for another round. He laughed and said that he was done, so I stepped back and savored the cock a bit more as I made sure it was good and clean.

Luckily we left the hotel room just as clean as we found it....apparently his family will be staying there - and will never know that their son had his cum filled balls drained right in the window.3474577974612100795-4789625120824578677?l=sfverscumboy.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.