[Life In The Raw] Dan's visit

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

Well... I don't feel like telling you about my visit from Dan.

Nope, I don't feel like it at all... deal with it.

However to make things easier, DAN will tell you about his visit.

Yep yep, a guest blog from Dan, of Matt and Dan's sexual adventure's infamy!!!

Mindtrip asked me to guest blog my visit to L.A. Here goes…

I was going to take it easy the day I got in, but the minute I landed I knew I had to see Mindtrip right away. We ended spending the night together. As I texted to HotPigg, it’s an amazing feeling waking up next to Mindtrip with his load simmering deep inside me.

I had sort of planned to try and see my Brazilian fucktoy buddy Marco on this trip, but somehow once I met up with Mindtrip those plans went completely out the window. I ended up spending most of my free time with him.

But I did have time for some fun on my own: I bred three really hot asses while I was there. The first was an amazing bubble-butted poz guy who took two of my loads. Fantastic ass, you know the kind that just sucks the cum right out of your cock.

The second was a young “safe-only” guy online who wanted to take my cock raw. It was an anon scene; I was to walk in and find him blind-folded and face down, his hot smooth ass in the air. I texted Mindtrip as I was setting it up and asked if he wanted to join in. Damn, I don’t think I’ve seen anyone cross Hollywood so fast!

I’d told the guy I might have a buddy, and he was into that, but he was surprised when he realized there were two of us there fucking him. Mindtrip went first, getting him opened up. The he pulled out to give me a turn. The whole scene was just too hot for me to last long, especially with Mindtrip egging me on. When I blew the bottom got so excited, bucking his ass and pulling me in closer to get every drop. Then Mindtrip moved in to add his special load. It didn’t take him long either.

I got a text from the bottom later. He said he was still carrying our babies. Like a good bottom should.

(Made me think of my last visit – I went with Mindtrip and watched him breed this muscle jock. The guy already had a load or two in him, and after Mindtrip added his, I put my tongue up against that used ass and licked up all the cum that was coming out. So hot and piggy!)

The third bottom was also a “safe-only” guy. Very cute 20-something with a hot little bubble ass. We were chatting online and after we’d been chatting a while he asked, “u wanna play safe or bare?” Uh, I’m sure you can guess my answer…

He was a very hot fuck. Amazing ass -- I was standing on my knees and he was in the same position but fucking my cock with his ass - hard to explain but it was super hot. I felt his body up against mine and I could run my hands up and down his hot body and also kiss him. It took me about two minutes of that to blow. "Are you cumming, man? Yeah!!" He told me later he could feel it. He was a cute guy - I could smell the pot smoke on him!

I had one other hook-up but it was actually safe, if you can believe it. Another cute guy (23yo) with a big bubble ass (can you tell I have a type?). He was safe-only for real, though, so the best I could do was eat his ass while he sucked my cock and then gave me a handjob. Actually, come to think of, it wasn’t 100% safe because the cock he was sucking had been up someone else’s ass a few hours earlier, LOL.

Mindtrip and I unfortunately didn’t make it to Slammer or any bathhouses. I don’t know if he blogged about my last visit, but I’ll never forget going to Hollywood Spa (I think?) with him, and we were going at it on one of the big mattresses they have in the public area, he was totally going to town on me, and I happen to look up and notice that there are at least 20 guys standing around us, just staring, half of them with their cocks out. Talk about being the center of attention!

But the real highlight of this trip was meeting Skippy. He’d driven down just to meet me, which was really cool. Firstly he is the cutest thing, very hot. And secondly he’s the nicest, smartest guy.

We were hanging out, just the three of us, when I suggested we pick up something to drink and head back to Mindtrip’s place. Skippy goes, “Ha, you guys are just going to try and get me drunk so you can molest me!”

Like I said, he’s a smart guy – because that’s exactly what I had in mind. And that’s what we did, too.

I started giving Skippy a massage, slowly pulling his clothes off until we were naked. Then Mindtrip joined the fun. We were making out and having a great time. I couldn’t keep my hands off Skippy, sucking his cock as he played with Mindtrip and vice versa. Eventually he blew and I took his whole load in my mouth and then swapped it with Mindtrip. Delicious!

On my last night, Mindtrip bred me again. We did some role-playing which was hot. When he blew in me, he had me on my back on the edge of the bed, my legs in the air to give him all the access he needed, then he flipped me over onto my knees and shoved his cock in to unload.

You can see why I love going to L.A. so much.6205496180732721325-4747040323774051377?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.