[Athens GA Poz] Role Play Scene: Through the Window

Feeder

Click here to see original post on Diary of an Athens, Georgia HIV+ Guy...

Having not had any great opportunities recently to generate some blog material , I decided to post an entry about a "Role Play Scene" I set up about six months ago. While I am playing at home, I rely a lot on advertisements I post on Athens, GA Craigslist M4M . As you probably already know I am extremely turned on by anonymous scenes. I generally like to post an advertisement, leave my front door unlocked and be ready for cock on all fours when the visitor arrives.

This particular night, I wanted to spice things up a bit and make the scene a little more interesting. In my bedroom, I have two large Windows that are relatively close to the ground. There are no screens on the windows so I decided to post an advertisement where I had my visitor come in through the window to find me pretending to be asleep on the bed, ass up. I had done a similar scene with a regular fuck buddy several years ago, except he used the front door. He is the one who actually got me turned onto the whole leave the front door unlocked scene.

I posted my advertisement soliciting someone to act out my fantasy scenario. It didn't take long before I got a response. It was already approaching midnight and the neighborhood was already relatively quiet. I gave the guy my cell number and told him to send me a text message when he was about a mile away.

When I received his text, I opened the window and raised the mini-blinds about a third of the way up giving him enough room to climb through the window. I had already lubed my hole up, so I laid face down on the bed and waited with anticipation. I told him to park near my mail box on the street which was on the opposite end of the house and to quietly shut his door. It wasn't long before I heard footsteps outside the window. My heart started pounding. I had my eyes completely closed so I would not see him as he climbed in the window. He quietly climbed in and undressed as I pretended to be fast asleep.

niceass.jpg

Before I knew it, he was on my back and his hand was covering my mouth as he stretched a piece of duct tape over my mouth. For a minute, I got really anxious since this really could be a dangerous scene inviting a total stranger into the house in this manner. I must admit, I did have my cell phone underneath my pillow and nearby in case anything went wrong and I needed to phone someone for help. Fortunately, my intruder was extremely interested in sexual escapades as I was and everything went as planned.

We had already discussed safe sex and such and I had left a condom on the night stand for him. As he sat on me, he reached over, grabbed the condom and ripped the package open. He slid the rubber down over the shaft of his already erect cock. He then backed down over my ass and slide his cock into my already lubed hole. I let out a grunt since it slightly hurt at first. He reached over, grabbed my lube and slopped some on is shaft and rammed his cock back in my hole. The whole time, he had his arm around my neck and shoulders. After a few minutes of fucking, he backed up a bit and positioned me on all fours in the doggie style position as he continued to pound my lubed hole. He pulled me to the side of the bed and stood up with one foot up on the bed and thrust as deep as he could. As he fucked me, he was talking dirty and asking, "Is that what you needed boy?" I could not speak since my mouth was still covered with duct tape but I nodded in the affirmative. He reached around and tweaked my nipples as he fucked harder and faster before he moaned in ecstasy and shot his load of cum into the condom.

this-is-what-you-want-8.jpg

Without a word, he slid the condom off, laid it on the night stand, got dressed and was out the window. I pulled the tape off my mouth, grabbed the filled rubber, put it on my cock and added my load. Since then, I tried once again to set up the same scene but most guys have been scared to go through with it since they are afraid a neighbor might call the cops.

Note: All photos in this blog post are from the Internet.4840212955243495621-8545386678320319588?l=athensgapoz.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.