[Life In The Raw] Bathhouse quick stop...

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

Went to Hollywood Spa tonight.

(BTW Dan, your last visit, we went to Midtowne Spa)

Down in the basement, in the corner, was a cute fuzzy otter boy, Slim and very hairy, I touched his sleeping body and ate his hole, then I slid into him. Instantly a lot of guys were watching. Stroking their meat while I fucked this sleeping boy.

He finally woke up when I started pounding his hole.

KNowing the last thing I needed was to get told on, one for what I was doing and two, that I was doing it bareback, I pulled out and left before he came too.

A very sexy arab boy came up to me and asked if he could be next.

We went up to his room and he lifted his towel, showing off his hairy bubble butt.

In his room he got on his back and lubed up his hole and my dick, I slid into him raw. He was fucking tight. I gave him a few thrusts before fucking him doggy style, he kept saying how great my dick was, how thick it was and how much he loved it.

"I'll be your little bitch man, take this dick whenever you want me too.

Give you this pussy all the time bro, whenever you want."

Hearing that said in a deep manly voice got to my balls fast, I pinned him down and slam fucked him, nailing him deep. I swear I was close for a full minute... a full minute of my nuts aching to explode. Sweet torture, I finally shot off in his ass... a huge load, it leaked out of him, over his balls and onto the bed. He asked for my number...

Let's see if he uses it.6205496180732721325-2825028382750881644?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.