Going To S.f. For Birthday Fuck Fest Oct. 25- Oct. 28

So, my 10 inch, no meds, newly pozzed top buddy is flying us up to S.F. for my birthday so that I may run wild and fuck as many people as i can.

P.S. I've never been to S.F. purely for a fuckathon so I don't know where I should go.

I want to stay near a hot action zone like Folsom. I want to take loads at the busiest glory holes or adult arcades in the city as well as a bath house.

What area should we stay. What cruising places do you recommend. What bath house is the sleaziest. I will also most likely host a group/gang bang out of my hotel for all cummers. I will post hotel and room number on this site as well as that barebacking real time site and CL. 

Thanks in advance for any tips and if you'd like to meet up to birthday breed me. Shoot me a message. 

post-14673-0-95407100-1444491451_thumb.jpg

Edited by BottomFuckHole
  • Upvote 1