A Venezuelan Slut

MuscleLander

It's been a while,.  Work's been busy.  So was I.

I checked Grindr last night, and after scrolling down a few times, got a message from a 26 year old guy who looked cute. He said he was a bottom, visiting my city. and couldn't host.  I replied I was a top, had been holding cum for almost a week and that he could come over. He agreed. 

About half an hour later, he showed up. He was shorter than I thought, but he was heavy, kinda buff. Nice curly hair, bluish eyes, dark skin.  He was Venezuelan. As soon as he stepped in, I put him against the wall, kissed him and grabbed his cock. No time for foreplay.

Went into my room, undressed each other and he started to blow me. Fuck, that was delicious. All warm and wet. He got me rock hard in milliseconds. No condom was produced of course, so he spitted on his hand and rubbed his hole with saliva. He kissed me and sat down on my cock. He was in pain for a minute or so and then he rode it like a slut. I fucked him for a while like that and then he was facing the pillow and I was on top. He said with a sexy accent "Please, I want it all in," and I delivered. Full cock was in, throbbing, thrusting, wet and red hot. Very slimy.

We swapped position and I banged him missionary style. He asked repeatedly to cum inside, he wanted to feel my cum, and fuck I did. I saw him cumming all over his abs and I shot six times in his pussy hole. I could feel it oozing out as I kept fucking. He asked if he could have a shower, and off to the bathroom he left. Last thing I saw was my cum dripping on the floor on his way to the shower. Fucking sexy.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 10

• 2 weeks later...