[Sperm Pig] Twofer Saturday

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

I got two cocks on Saturday, but was only planning on one.

First up was a guy that I’ve been doing off and on for awhile.* He travels a lot so we sort of get together when he’s back in town.

Nice guy.* Well built.* About my age.* And has a nice, 7 inch cock that curves downward at like a 45 degree angle.

He dropped by right around 4:30*pm on Saturday and we got right to it.* Kissing, playing, sucking, etc.* We get each other revved up before the main event.

He likes to fuck me in a bent over position.* He is a rather skinny guy but he has quite a thing for muscular, meaty asses.* They really turn him on— and i have quite the beefy ass.

We grease up and he slides right in to the hilt.* It feels good, as does his pounding and working my hole over… but it just isn’t quite doing it for me.* I mean, it’s sex, and it fees good, but… hrm.

Eventually he cums in me and then we clean up and shoot the shit for awhile.* He’s a good guy and we have a lot in common.

It wasn’t until after he left that I realized that I hadn’t even cum yet.

Well, dinner time rolls around and I’m thinking about hopping online and ordering a pizza.* But before I order, I decide to check out Manhunt one last time.

Lo and behold, Mr. Ten Incher is online!* And horny!* And looking!!* Evidently the guy he had lined up chickened out at the last minute.* My lucky day!* So I invited him over.

He arrived at 8*pm.* I worked his nips (he loves that), and dropped to my knees to suck him.* His cock is so big that there is no way I can fit it all in my mouth.* Not even close.

tumblr_l77fubM62r1qbknro.jpg

Then we move to the bed.* And start fucking.* And fucking.* And FUCKING!

We did like 8 or 9 positional changes, all without him ever having to pull out of my ass.* The benefits of having such a huge cock, I guess.

The other benefit?* His dick can actually pop into my colon.* It feels absolutely incredible when it does!

Fuck, who am I kidding?* Once I get his fat fucker in my hole, EVERYTHING he does with it feels incredible!* Seriously!* It’s the best sex I’ve ever had every time with him.

I love how his cock is so long that you get TWICE the stroke sensation of normal cocks.* Every pullout is twice as long, every thrust is twice as much pleasure.* It’s insane!

tumblr_l77g5eXx8X1qbknro.jpg

Also, He knows he has a real weapon, and he doesn’t try to destroy your ass with it.* He is much more concerned about pleasure, both his and yours.

He fucked me for a solid hour— no break.* And by the end, I had to make him stop because I just couldn’t take any more.* Not because it was hurting my ass, but because he had me rolled onto my shoulderblades for prolonged periods and my back and neck were hurting.

He pulled out and jacked until he was close, and then thrust back in for the big finale.* All the way into my colon one last time.

I jacked my cock and within 15 seconds I was coating my belly with a huge wad.

Now I won’t need to be fucked again for weeks.* Which is a good thing because I think I’m going to be too busy to get fucked.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.