[Closet BB Cumdump] work crews can be fun....

Feeder

Click here to see Closet BB Cumdump's original blog post...

so we are having some work done on our house. contractors were here on friday and as they were working they came to tell me they hit a problem. there was an outlet in the way that they thought came up from the floor but it came down from the ceiling instead and was in their way. 'we need an electrician to move it. do you have one you use or do you want me to call one?' um... i don't have one on speed dial so i guess you should call one. he called a guy he uses a lot and the guy was too far away but sent one of his guys to come over. oh am i glad he did..... the electrician walks in and he has piercing green eyes, great smile and sweet bod. he also is smiling a lot as he speaks to me and my partner about what has to be done. ok, yup do that, sure sounds good, blah blah blah. my partner has to run out for an appointment and asks if i'm ok with all the commotion. yep, i suppose. contractors up and down the stairs. i'm trying to work. they ask me questions every now and again. the electrician comes by and says he has to wait for them to finish something so he has some time to kill.

i decide it's time to flirt so i ask him what he wants to do to kill the time. i ask if he wants me to turn on the tv or something. he says that's ok. do you want to sit i ask him. sure he says and we start chatting. he is real nice and keeps smiling and then after about 10 minutes he asks how long me and my partner have been together. i tell him and he says that's great. i decide to go for it and tell him we have an open relationship. he says really? i say yup and he smiles again. i ask him again if he wants something to drink. he says no that's ok and then i ask if he has a bf (since i am now guessing he is gay based on what he asked me). he said no he usually just has fun and that's enough for now. then i smile and say oh really? i decide to move it forward by smiling and looking straight at his crotch. that gets me a smile back and he rubs it. i say the contractors are up and down the stairs. you want to get some privacy? he says yup. we walk into the downstairs bathroom and lock the door. in a split sec i grab his crotch and get on my knees kissing it through the jeans. i ask what he likes to do. he's a top (hooray!!) but he's nervous about fucking with so much going on in the house and he has no rubbers with him. i tell him i'll blow him if he wants. he smiles and says he'd like that. i grin and ask if it's ok if i swallow. he says sure if i want. yup, i want!!

now he whips it out and it's a good 8 and nice thickness. i get real sloppy bobbing up and down on it. licking it up and down the shaft, licking his balls and he pulls his pants down all the way around his ankles. 'will you rim my asshole?' he asks. i tell him to turn around and i dive in. he groans like crazy. i love tops who love getting rimmed also. i try to finger him and the hole is realllly tight so i know he's not lying but he loves it played with. i go to pull out and he says 'no, leave your finger in there' and he turns around rock hard, i mean ROCK hard and sticks his dick in my mouth again. he starts skull fucking me while my finger is up his ass and he is moaning and starting to get more into telling me what to do. cup my balls with your other hand, hold the shaft while you blow me, lick my balls again, suck on just the head... oh so good. after a few more minutes he is puffing up and i know it's coming. he asks if i'm sure i want to swallow. i say yup. then he says i'm close and then about 10 seconds after says 'oh fuck, here it comes...' he floods my throat with cum. i taste every shot as it slides down into my tummy. he throbs in my mouth and holds my head still as he continues to shoot. he shoots 6 or 7 times and the first 3 shots were real heavy flow. i got a rock hard dick tasting the first two loads. he holds my head for another minutes after he stops cumming and then tells me to pull my finger out real slow which i do and right at the end he clenches and another mini squirt comes out. then he pulls out of my mouth and i give him a wash cloth to dry off. he pulls up his pants and asks if it's ok to kiss me so he can taste it too. fuck this guy is hot..... i say yes and he makes out with me a while and then we straighten up and come out of the bathroom. contractors still at work. they call him a few minutes later and he goes up and does what he needs to do. when he comes back down he gives me his card since he knows we have more work to do going forward. i tell him we will definitely call him and now when i am asked if there is an electrician i use i can say 'oh yes....'

7230614512406525083-7073967865152134502?l=closetbbcumdump.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.