[Billy Twee] Sexy Nightmare: Getting Fucked at Army Recruiters'

Feeder

To see Billy Twee's original blog post click here

Greetings, men...I'm in Palm Springs right now, just having awakened at 0745hrs. from a vivid nightmare and I want to get it down and share it with you because we tend to forget these bad dreams, as you all know.

I'm riding in an SUV driven by an elderly demented friend (dead since '05)when he stops and disappears. I go into this building and it's the US armed forces recruiting station and enlistment center (I've been there, know what it looks like), and there some guys there, including a parapalegic who's on the floor, naked with a hard on. Pig that I am, I asked him if he wanted to fuck me, and he says yes and I drop my pants to my ankles, and get down on the floor and can feel the head of his dick entering my asshole but he never gets it in all the way and deep...he doesn't have any legs, just stumps, but it seems that he's learned how to fuck despite the no legs. Finally, there's some nice fucking, but I look up and there's an Asian sergeant telling us to break it up, and not to say anything but the first thing we do after taking the oath is to go to the dispensary...as if the most important thing to him is his enlistment quota, which on reflection, absolutely rings true. Then I notice that the guy fucking me isn't the parapalegic at all, but some other guy...and then I notice my pants are missing...along with my wallet, ID, credit cards, money. Then I get afraid and angry and start cussing out my elderly friend who drove me here...and then I woke up! Ugh. This nightmare was 'so real' that I lay in bed for a few minutes worrying what to do about that lost wallet. Anybody want to translate any of this for me, by all means, don't hold back.3922053678647687689-11124836031871948?l=billytwee.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.