One Hell Of A Night Cruising

Well i had decided to stopped going cruising grounds in my area as they had been dead recently, and just been sat in the car for hours on end doing nothing.

Today had been a nice sunny day, im off work so had been on my allotment.   got home, when a lad from squirt (he did me a few times ooh five years ago at least, and remembered his massive cock.   he messaged me last week on squirt, but i didnt reply,   and we had missed eachother several times, so sent him my mobile no).    we arranged to meet near by,  but the car park was full, so i told him to follow me

we went somewhere quiet where he could bend me over, and that huge cock ive missed so much,  entered me, shit it hurt.  he is about 11 inches, very big, and for my first of the day,  i had to beg for him to hold and not move,  while i took several huge sniffs of poppers.    i then pulled my ass cheeks apart,  shit, hes in.   eventually the pain subsided, and sniffing more poppers i was begging for him to fill me and get his huge cock as deep as possible.

he shot huge load, i could feel it, and i begged to keep it there....      he then started to fuck me hard again and another load was forthcoming.    

then we walked back to cars, and another car pulled in.   my friend drove off and i got out, and went back up the path and the young lad followed.    shit he was well hung too.   i sucked him then stood up and turned around, and offered him my ass.    his raw cock plunged right in,  and load number three

unbelievable just as i was abut to drive off,  a third card pulled in.... and a fourth.  the third drove off, but the fourth guy got out, this time, he was older.     he asked if i had a condom, i didnt.    he couldnt resist my cum filled ass and added his load, calling me a dirty fucker as he did me.

a regular messaged me to see if i was free.   of course, so drove over to his,  bring lube he said,  didnt want to tell him id run out,  doubt we would need it.       got to his,  he put his dik right in saying shit your sloppy tonight,  yeh ive got at least four loads already in me.....   this turned him on, and says you better always come preloaded from now on.      he didnt last as long as normal though,  having several guys loads in me was definately turning him on

went back to the cruising ground,  no one around, but theres another just five minute drive, so pulled up at the gate,  took another from a older guy.   then took a sixth and a seventh load from two youngish guys, very quick.    i then loasded someone, before i took load number eight and called it a night.

opened  abottle of wine, and got horny thinking about tonight.   the big black dildo which i pump up, came out and fuck i rode it good.    what a night,  and to think id had enough of the cruising scene recently