[Sperm Pig] The Perfect Daddy

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

I got fucked last night by what was as close to my ideal top as I’ve ever come.

The only things missing were leather gear and me in a sling.

I met “daddy” on Scruff. He saw that I was a bottom and he said he’d love to play with me.

For the record, he contacted me first.

He’s from out of town (from out East) and staying in a hotel for a few weeks. And he was very horny last night for “boy” ass.

Let me describe Daddy to you. 6’1” and maybe 200#. Fairly muscular and solid. Thick, Coarse, curly hair covered his entire chest and belly. He was bald, but had a short beard.

He also had numerous tattoos, and some piercings (including a bull ring in his nose, one nipple, and a 0 gauge PA).

Daddy also had a nice 7+ inch cock on him.

He was also extremely masculine and had a rough, east coast accent. Think south Boston or the Bronx.

I was in heaven.

From the moment I arrived he made me his “boy”. He made me strip and get on my knees.

With hands behind my back he proceeded to face fuck me. I also had to worship his balls and shaft.

He also had me work his nipples and sniff his pits.

Daddy smelled GOOD. Like a man. He was this crazy combo of light B.O., musk, and some unidentifiable cologne or body spray.

Just the thought of it is giving me an erection!!

He then got on the bed and I sucked him some more. Eventually I was straddling Daddy and making out with him. Running my hands through all that chest hair.

Then he was ready to fuck.

He got me on all fours at the edge of the hotel bed, lubed us up, and then pushed his meaty PA cockhead into my hole.

It had been awhile since I’d taken a PA so that was a little painful, but once he was in, it was smooth fucking.

Daddy was relentless on my hole.

Thank god I had my poppers, as I was continually inhaling them to relax.

Daddy barked out orders to me all the while he was fucking. “Squeeze it tight for daddy! Open up for me! Tell me how much the boy loves his daddy’s cock! Jack your cock for Daddy!”

It was so intense.

All too soon, he sped up, slammed his cock home an started grunting out his three day cumload.

I jacked my rock hard cock and left a huge jizzwad on the towel below.

Then he pulls out of my butt and a little of his cum trickles down my thigh.

He wipes his dick on the towel, then tosses it to me and tells me to clean up and get out.

Which I do.

Before I leave he tells me he enjoyed his boy’s hole and that he’d like to set up a group session with me while es in town.

I may take him up on the offer.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.