Liar...

longclaw69

This dude was hitting me up on Grindr. Beautiful black guy with a huge dick and great body. He wanted to come over and fuck, so I told him I fucked raw only. This guy tells me he's NEVER done that before. He told me he was looking for the right guy to load.

I invited him over and as soon as he came in he immediately pulled down my pants and started playing with my ass. He sucked him off for a little bit, but he wanted my ass, so I got on all fours within 10 minutes and took his dick raw. He came twice. It was fucking awesome...

Anyway, I was telling my buddy about him and I showed him a picture. My buddy was like, "Oh yeah, he's loaded me before! Awesome dick." I believe him too. Why would he lie? Haha. I was gonna give it to him anyway...

Anyone ever told you it was their first time fucking bb?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

The guy who pozzed me was stealthing......and also indicated he really was not used to barebacking.  He eventually told me the truth....but the virus was already doing it's thing.   However, I have always had the attitude that most guys tend to stretch the truth on sexual habits.   Perhaps that is why I try to post a fair amount about my experiences......I want folks to know who and what I am....as in the old days of computer stuff WYSIWYG............wish all guys had the confidence to be open with their sex experience.   

I think people lie to maybe look less likely that person have an std, I've answered ads and when they tell me they wanted bb instead and I tell them I don't bb often, so then they breed me, only of they knew they were breezing a cum dump

I think a lot of guys have a problem admitting they like bb in profiles etc because of the stigma attached to it but given the chance they all will slide in raw if they can, I've been fucked many times by these guys who have always in there profile but when you get to it without even asking they're pumping me full of hot cum, I love it too but never explain to them my sexual habits but i know i'm a no loads refused cum dump.

• Upvote 1