[Life In The Raw] Passion is a language

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

I have been having a wonderful time here in New York. I had dinner with Dan, HotPigg, and SkinonSkin. Great group of men. However today, I was bumming around Chelsea, and this cute jockish, latino twink caught my eye and I caught his. He didn't know any english. But we smiled at each other and he motioned me to follow him.

I did, following his cute butt in his tight jeans.

We got to his apartment and while climbing the steps we kissed, he groped my dick and I molested his ass. In those actions, all that needed to be said was said.

I knew what he wanted from me, and he knew what I was taking from him.

He climbed a bit more and entered his apartment, we didnt even get naked, we just pulled our pants down, I ate his mini bubble butt, he spread his cheeks open, allowing me deeper access to his sweet boy pussy. He moaned as i felt up his crack with my tongue and fingers, then I stood up, and slid my raw dick into his hole. More moaning from him, and grunting from him.

No need to ask anything.

No ability to if we wanted.

Two guys, strangers, fucking.

Satisfying a carnal need for sex.

That was our language, the language of a man's hunger.

And in that, we were fluent.

I watched my bare dick go in his raw hole, he stroked his dick.

I moved his hand away.

No need to come yet, let's enjoy each other.

He complied and we fucked. He tightened his latin boy pussy on my dick, and he brought me off into his ass. I shouted, a bull's cry, the way only a barebacking beaast can do. He pulled off and jacked off, releasing his spunk all over the floor.

I held him and kissed him. We smiled and hugged. And I vanished from his life.6205496180732721325-9175665371578727138?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.