Snake Tattoos

snaketat

The mouths of three snakes have been inked into my left tit. Each one represents a key aspect of my life, The small black one was my fist tatto with queer elements. The,largest snake, represents my castration...the shedding of its skin a reminder to release your true self, the third snake, in all pride colors was done in anticipation of my eventual pozzing

All three have been nurtured by me...represented by their op n mouthed at my nipple. Each one has grown in importance in my life. But they have also, in a theoretical way, injected my body with their Venom...giving life back to me, as I gave life to each thing they represent

And now, as I harvest tiny drops of milk from my beast, I realize, I too have a venom. I do not get enough milk to say I am lactating, but it is becoming a bit more frequent

Perhaps soon, I will hav a flow of poz venom that has the power to but sustain life and to attack life.

For some, that may be pretty fucked up thinking. For me, it is the realization that I have been on this path without knowing why, but when I see a tiny drop of my poz venom forming on my nipple, I understand that this is part of my mission....to offer my tits, my milk and my virus to anyone brave enough to to suckle on my breast

post-45717-0-85323400-1453726460_thumb.jpg