[Breeder] Sunday Morning Questions: Skinny Papi Edition

TheBreeder

To see Breeder's original blog post click here

There must've been something in the water in my future home state, when I was visiting there this week, to make me attractive to the local men. The local Latin men, specifically.

Every time I'd go online, I'd have Latin boys and men sending me outrageously flattering emails that forced me to wonder if there was a collective myopia among them. Or perhaps they were all super-horny at the same time. It's been known to happen. I consoled myself with the notion that for a couple of days at least, I was simply the new meat in town.

Then I was walking along a city street on the one day I had to myself, minding my business and checking out the various restaurants and shops, when I stopped at a corner to wait for the crossing signal. From across the street I heard a gruff and heavily accented voice call out, "Hey! Skinny papi!" Naturally I looked. A handsome Latin man sat on a park bench. Although the day was cloudy and cool, he wore a tank top that showed off enormous, ropy biceps covered in ink. A pencil-thin mustache perched at the lowermost slope of his lip. When he saw me looking, he nodded and smirked. "Yeah, you, skinny papi! You look like you need to eat something!" I raised my eyebrows, but let me face remain blank. "I'll feed you," he said. Then, in case he'd been too subtle, to make sure I got his meaning he grabbed the meaty bulge hanging down the left leg of his checkered pants. "I got something for you to eat, all right."

Well, who could resist a charming come-on like that? I cracked a grin at his audacity, which in turn made him let loose with the most crooked and cocky grin I've seen in a long time. I certainly wasn't going to take him up on his offer right then and there, and the light changed. "Peace, baby!" he called out, and then pursed his lips a little and gave me a wink.

All I can say is that if he's typical of the men there, I'm ready to pack the rest of my stuff.

I have to thank you guys for the questions you submitted to formspring.me this week while I was away. I needed more questions to consider, and Breeder's Readers responded with over two dozen truly thought-provoking queries, dirty and clean. I'll be collating some past answers here this week—and of course, if you have any questions of your own, feel free to ask them either at that website (which allows you to ask questions anonymously), or by following the email link in the sidebar.

Have you ever had sex in a private airplane? in a commercial airliner?

Nope, not at all.

there is a fellow on xtube with a profile pic very similar to you on u on xtube?

You'd have to tell me who he is so I could check him out. Sadly, I am not psychic. My profile on Xtube is under mrsteed64.

any advice for a kinky young man who has just started exploring his homosexuality?

Absolutely. The number one thing would be to enjoy yourself. Your dick is made for pleasure. Use it.

Number two: don't let fear hold you back from experiencing life--including and especially your sexual life. Plunge in and try the things that give you pause.

Finally: take care of yourself. You only get one go-round.

Hey. Just happened on to this site over the weekend. Glad I found it. 51 yo married gay man...with less experience than I want with a man. You've given me the courage to go for it! completely I understand if you can't answer this question, but wo

I didn't get the question part. But knowing me, probably yes, I would. You should too.

Do I assume correctly that your Ph.D. work was somehow apropos English linguistics or writing or theater or~more generally~humanities?

My grad studies were in literature.

Have you ever had sex with a cousin of yours?

No, the few cousins I have are a generation younger than myself. I've barely met them, to be honest.

Which hand do you use when you masturbate?

I use them both. I'm ambidextrous when I masturbate. However, my right hand has a tendency to do most of the shaft and head work, while my left hand works on my balls and squeezes the base. I like a lot of sensation.

i'm guy from yesterday...how do you manage to get so much action with a family? could use your advice

I have more flexibility with my schedule, thanks to my career in the arts. I don't have a normal 9-to-5 office job; I arrange my days as I see fit in order to have home time, work time, and play time.

Even when I had a typical office job, however, I was usually scheduling sex on my lunch breaks, or during office hours. The shit I got away with....

What would you prefer in a sex partner - enthusiastic but a little clumsy or technically skilled but low energy/less engaged?

I'll take the former, every time. Low energy and less engaged will make my boner wilt. It's easier to dampen high energy and train someone to be more skilled than it is to get a low-energy person to pretend to enjoy himself.

So you obviously pride yourself on being an amazing top. Can you give us newbies some "nuts-and-bolts"-level tips on what makes a good top? Specifically what kidns of things do you do that makes you so good? Do's and Dont's?

You've got an interesting question because it's made me think long and hard (no pun intended) about exactly what makes a good top. Some of the conclusions I've reached include:

1) A good top is often the leader of an encounter. That means taking the initiative and setting the expectations. It may involve some bossing-around or direction of the bottom guy. Your chances are pretty good that he'll like that. If you're not an assertive type, you might want to exercise your authority while in the bedroom, because it really doesn't take much to become a leader when two guys are hard and ready for sex. The slightest of prompts will often do.

2) A good top is sensitive to the bottom's needs. I know there are a lot of tops out there who make a career out of being dicks who only care about their own orgasms. Yes, I know. And sometimes there are bottoms who just want to be used. That in itself, though, is a bottom's need, and if it's what the bottom wants, the top should be attuned enough to recognize it and deliver a hard, impersonal pounding. Likewise, if a bottom wants to be romanced and made love to, a good top will respond to that.

I do, anyway. But often I think I lose too much of my own desires when I'm with another guy and conform myself to be the yang to his yin, in order to make the perfect circle.

3) A good top delivers what he promises. If you're a five-minute man, don't talk a big game and fall short on the actual delivery. Word will get around, trust me. Either advertise up front that you're in an-and-out slamfuck looking for a quick cumdump (because there are plenty of bottoms who'll accommodate you), or fill out the encounter with a lot of foreplaly that'll keep the bottom happy until you mount and shoot quickly.

My general do's and don'ts would include: don't be an asshole, be polite, say 'thank you' afterward, and even get to know your sexual partners. Sometimes all they want is someone to be kind to them, to desire them, and to stick around for a couple of minutes after to have a real human conversation.

How do you like being well-endowed? In my experience, some hung guys love being told how big they are and the attention it brings, others find it a turnoff.

I am proud of my equipment, and love being generously hung. My dick gets me attention wherever I go, and it photographs well. What's not to like about that?

Sometimes I will admit I can tend to be treated like a dildo attached to a human body. If I'm not in the mood, that can be irritating. But I'd rather be endowed as I am than not at all, anyway.

Have you ever trysted with your nextdoor neighbor?

Never. I've never had a next-door neighbor worth fucking though. And my backdoor neighbor, on whom I had a crush, moved.

You're buying a new suit; you're trying it on; the tailor is measuring the pants' length; the tailor unzips your pants & begins to try to pleasure your penis. Has it happened to you?

I cannot say it has. When I was growing up there was a clerk in the boy's department of Sears who would bump against me suspiciously when he'd take my inseam, but it never led anywhere.

Where are you getting hit on by college-aged guys?

Where? On my blog. On yahoo. On Twitter. On online sex sites. In bars. In campus cruising spots. And on college campuses.12316001024335229-8950261104794240881?l=mrsteed64.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.