My Conquests

breederboy

My latest conquests. Have been very busy breeding hot sweet holes lately. Last week bred a hot otter bottom cumhole, an old regular. Reconnected with him this week and tore his hole up and gave him two loads. Made him cum all over himself. Last night was on scruff and this hot muscle boy messaged me needed cum. But said he wasn't on PreP yet and didn't want to do bareback. I tried to convince him but he wasn't for it. Was a hot boy, but a bit too young and silly for me. Insisted on condoms, which of course I hate. Fucked him good still though. His boyfriend hit me up asking if "I had fun" lol so I guess they were in cahoots. I usually don't do 3ways just not my thing. Last week went to a hot college boy's dorm room again (my second time) he was begging me to come and use him. A little bit awkward having to go to hid dorm, but totally worth it, he's a hot furry otter boy with a hungry sweet hole he loves me to use. Fucked him hard and gave him a big load last week. Going to meet another dude I had met at a 3some a few days back and fuck his brains out this weekend. Got another hot dude ready to get fucked friday night. God I love all these willing hungry bottoms! I'm having so much fun breeding all these holes. 

• Upvote 5

With a cock like you have why not and you must know your way around and In a man's hole to get all the action your getting.  Your young enjoy as it will end soon enough , and yeah your right there are so many hungry willing bottoms, just wish there were more tops like you to take of our willing hungry bottom holes..............:-)

• Upvote 1

Guest hotpussyboy

My latest conquests. Have been very busy breeding hot sweet holes lately. Last week bred a hot otter bottom cumhole, an old regular. Reconnected with him this week and tore his hole up and gave him two loads. Made him cum all over himself. Last night was on scruff and this hot muscle boy messaged me needed cum. But said he wasn't on PreP yet and didn't want to do bareback. I tried to convince him but he wasn't for it. Was a hot boy, but a bit too young and silly for me. Insisted on condoms, which of course I hate. Fucked him good still though. His boyfriend hit me up asking if "I had fun" lol so I guess they were in cahoots. I usually don't do 3ways just not my thing. Last week went to a hot college boy's dorm room again (my second time) he was begging me to come and use him. A little bit awkward having to go to hid dorm, but totally worth it, he's a hot furry otter boy with a hungry sweet hole he loves me to use. Fucked him hard and gave him a big load last week. Going to meet another dude I had met at a 3some a few days back and fuck his brains out this weekend. Got another hot dude ready to get fucked friday night. God I love all these willing hungry bottoms! I'm having so much fun breeding all these holes. 

Oh, wow, I'm so turned on reading this. I would just like to have you breed my hot boypussy. I love your cock and can just feel it penetrating deep inside me and exploding a hot load. I'm going to be in your area soon, so how about it?