Sexting Bb Poz Style

[pic of a lower torso, BIOHAZARD tattoo above dick]

Want to see this breed you.

Hey Barebacker! Sorry for my delay replying to you! I miss you man, and even though the Gloryhole turned out to be a dud, I'm still really really glad that you went and proud of you for overcoming your reticence in order to hunt down anonymous Sperm.I know one time you and I talked about maybe going together to a sex party or something. I know if we went to something organized like that there will very definitely be dozens and dozens of raw unprotected asses for you to breed.

Yea too bad it was a dud but I tried! I just need it. Need my fix of man juice flowing through my veins, all that delicious seed. As many loads as possible, absorbing other bareback addicts' DNA.

Oh but I know exactly how you feel. Seems like when you need it most you can't find it at all. I've been looking at the ads on BBRT, I just haven't gone to any of the parties or get-togethers because I Kinda didn't want to go alone.

Yea I have never been to any of those parties either. I am turned on by the idea but also want to remain anonymous. But i want to be in a room filled with bareback pigs swapping loads!!

I hear you. I don't want to be that wallflower but at the same time sometimes I just want to watch.

I'm sure it's ok to sit back and stroke if that's what you're feeling. Do what feels right. Last night at the video store I was sucking a dick through the glory "slot" and the guy was like "can I come in there with you?" I was like "well I kinda just want to milk your dick and not actually see you." Ha. He didn't even cum, lame!

HA! Well I'd say you have the right attitude. But that stinks that he didn't even feed you some sperm.

I know! I was disappointed. Nice dick but no jizz for my tummy... It would definitely be fun if you and I went somewhere together, a sex party or something (keep thinking about it.) We know what we want and NEED and we totally could help each other find it. And if it's a total bust, at least WE can swap loads.

The last few days I've been so horned, totally been a maniac online reading stories and getting pig-minded. Starved for my next hole to breed or load to eat.

Me too buddy. Need my hole bred (preferably POZZED) sooner than later.

Wish we could meet soon.

Me too, be in touch when free.

Goodnight Bareback buddy.

• Upvote 3